The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2023 offers young entrepreneurs the opportunity to develop their own business ideas with the help of experienced mentors. The program is designed to give participants the skills and knowledge they need to become successful entrepreneurs. In addition, the program provides funding for participants to get their businesses off the ground. The program was founded by German entrepreneur Guido Westerwelle, who is also the owner of the Westerwelle Foundation. To date, the program has helped over 1,000 young entrepreneurs to start their own businesses.
The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2023 is an excellent opportunity for young entrepreneurs who are looking to take their business to the next level. The program runs for a period of 6 months, during which time participants will have access to a range of resources and support, including mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs. The program is also fully funded, meaning that participants will not have to worry about the cost of participating in the program. The major aim of the program is to connect young founders from all over the world, and it is, therefore, an ideal opportunity for those who are looking to build an international network.
The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2023 in Germany is a six-month fellowship for 25 leaders uplifting emerging and developing markets towards a sustainable future. The program offers targeted support to scale our founders’ ventures and develop their leadership abilities. During the program, fellows will receive intensive training on business planning and growth hacking, as well as access to a global network of mentors and investors. In addition, fellows will have the opportunity to pitch their ventures to a panel of judges at the annual YFP summit. You can also apply for Hansen Leadership Institute Fellows Program 2023 in USA (Fully Funded)
Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2023 Details:
- Host Country: Germany
- Host Organization: Westerwelle Young Founders
- Program Duration: 05 Days Conference in Germany and 06 Months Remote
- Deadline: February 15, 2023
Benefits of the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme in Germany 2023:
- The program gives participants access to a global network of entrepreneurs.
- Mentorship from industry experts.
- Participation in expert workshops for startups in the growth stage.
- Chance to attend a conference in Berlin.
Check Microsoft Research Fellowship Program 2023 (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Criteria of the Young Founders Programme in Germany 2023:
Entrepreneurs should have a high level of impact and growth potential to become leaders of a sustainable future, based on the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen or resident of a developing or emerging country in Asia, Latin America, or Africa.
- The applicant has recently (in the last five years) started a for-profit company focused on developing or emerging markets.
- The applicant company possesses a scalable business model that has ideally generated revenue or secured the first round of external funding.
- Applicants or businesses with disruptive qualities can enhance the overall quality, impact, or inclusiveness of the industry.
- Applicants must possess a strong working knowledge of English.
- Participants have the availability to attend the digital kick-off conference and participate in program activities during the following six months.
The application deadline to apply for the Westerwelle Foundation Young Founders Programme YFP 2023 is February 15 at 23:59 CET.
Check Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany 2023 (Fully Funded)
How to Apply for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme in Germany 2023?
- You need to submit your application online in order to be considered.
- You will need to provide your income and funding information.
- You will need to provide your LinkedIn profile and/or CV.
- Applications that are incomplete will not be considered.