If you are a high-caliber international student and looking for a way to finance your education? Then, apply for the University Twente Scholarships (UTS) 2023 in the Netherlands. This scholarship offers full or partial tuition coverage for a master’s degree. Take the first step towards achieving your academic goals and apply for this amazing opportunity now. The University of Twente is known for its innovative approach to education, with a focus on entrepreneurship and problem-solving skills. So don’t miss out on the chance to receive a quality education while also experiencing life in a beautiful country like the Netherlands.
The University of Twente Scholarships are a prestigious scholarship program for excellent students from non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate program (MSc) at the University of Twente. The UTS offers a number of full and partial scholarships for talented students from around the world. The Scholarship is open to excellent students with interest in studying at the University of Twente, one of Europe’s most innovative universities. If you want to pursue your studies at this dynamic university, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
The University of Twente Scholarships (UTS) program is an initiative that provides € 3,000 – € 22,000 to select top international students wishing to study at the university. This unique program is open to excellent students from around the globe interested in pursuing a degree in one of many fields offered at the university; including engineering, business management, health sciences, and social sciences among others. If you want to take your education to new heights at this forward-thinking institution, be sure not to miss out on applying for the UTS program! You can also apply for BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway 2023 (Study in Europe)
University of Twente UTS Scholarship 2023 in the Netherlands Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Netherlands
- Host University:: University of Twente
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship Value: up to €22,000 per annum
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50
- Eligibility: EU/EEA & non-EU/EEA Students
Check Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023 in Sweden (Fully Funded)
List of Study Fields:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems & Control
Check Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
Financial Coverage of University of Twente Scholarship 2023:
- Successful students will get € 3,000 – € 22,000 per year.
- Students will be able to experience and explore world-class research laboratories.
- An applicant may also apply for an additional scholarship, the Kipaji Scholarship program.
- An overview of the estimated costs of living while studying at the University of Twente.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Twente UTS Scholarships 2023:
- You must have a bachelor’s degree to apply for the scholarship.
- You must have been offered admission to study one of the qualifying UT Master programs at the University of Twente
- You need to have at least 50% of European Credits in order to meet the scholarship criteria.
- You must have English Proficiency Certificate.
The last date to apply for the University of Twente UTS Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands is 1 February 2023 and 1 May 2023.
Check University of Winnipeg President Scholarship 2023 (Study in Canada)
How to Apply for the University of Twente Scholarships 2023?
- You need to first apply for admission to the master’s program at the University of Twente.
- Once a student has received an admission offer, he or she must apply separately for the scholarship.
- Now you can apply for the UTS scholarship with your student number.