The University of Dayton hopes to make the cost of studying affordable to a wide range of students from diverse backgrounds. Hence, it has established the international merit scholarship program for the academic year 2022-2023. The international merit scholarship program for undergraduate students is an excellent chance for students to study in the U.S. It aims to facilitate the development of undergraduates while increasing the number of international students in the U.S., and identifying young intellectuals for the University of Dayton. Scholars are dedicated to establishing an active community dedicated to producing meaningful results across the globe.
The University of Dayton international merit scholarships 2022 in the USA are worth up to $30,000 per year toward your tuition. This is one of the best opportunities to study at a top university in the United States at the undergraduate level. Students with an outstanding academic track record are encouraged to apply to this merit-based scholarship program so that the institute can achieve its core mission: bringing prosperity among societies. The university offers more than 80 undergraduate programs, as well as 50 graduate and doctoral programs.
The University of Dayton scholarship program 2022 for international students supports talented and passionate students to enhance their career development while refining their potential skills throughout their scholarship period in the USA. Furthermore, it provides students the opportunity to cooperate with people from diverse backgrounds and enhances their chances of success in their home country as well as abroad. During their course of study, students will receive a high-quality academic qualification under the guidance of world-renowned American supervisors. You can also apply for University of Twente Scholarships 2022.
University Of Dayton International Merit Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: USA
- University: Dayton University
- Course Level: Undergraduate Programs
- Scholarship value: $30,000 Per Year
- Deadline: May 1 — November 1
Benefits of International Merit Scholarships 2022:
- No registration fee
- Merit Scholarship: $30,000 per year toward your tuition
- Text Book Scholarship: $4,000 over four years.
Available Academic Fields – University Of Dayton:
You can apply for undergraduate scholarships for the following fields.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Business Administration
- School of Education and Health Sciences
- School of Engineering
- Professional and Continuing Education
Eligibility Criteria for the University Of Dayton International Scholarships 2022:
- The academic record of the candidate must be excellent.
- Applicants should be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program.
- Applicants are expected to provide all supporting documentation.
- Application including the essay
- Recommendation Letters
- Financial support Letter
- Official degree & transcripts of high school
- English Proficiency Document – (IELTS/ TOEFL/PTE/ SAT/ACT)
- The application deadline for the Fall term (August through December) is May 1.
- The application deadline for the Spring term (January through April) is November 1.
How to Apply for the University Of Dayton International Merit Scholarship in the USA?
- You have to apply online on the University of Dayton’s website.
- You should visit the section called “International undergraduate admission”.
- You must create an account before applying.
- Continue to the section where you can begin the application process.
- You must complete the fields for each level of the application, and you must submit all the necessary documents.
- Please send all supporting documents to email@example.com.