Applications are invited from government officials or mid-level professionals to apply for United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2022. The Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea of the Office of Legal Affairs of the United Nations is now accepting applications for the 2022 session.
The purpose of the Nippon Foundation Fellowship is to provide funded opportunities for advanced training in the field of ocean affairs and the law of the sea, and other related fields including marine science in support of management frameworks. Candidates from developing states are highly encouraged to apply for the UNNF Programme.
All fellows will get the opportunity to work with United Nations program seniors and learn about the international legal framework, key issues, and to become familiar with the work of the United Nations. The fellowship consists of two phases: a three-month training phase at the UN Headquarters in New York and a study phase with a host institution with demonstrated expertise in the Fellow’s field of research.
United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2022 Details:
Organization: UN– Nippon Foundation
Host institutions: UN & different institutions
Location: New York & host institution.
Program Duration: 9 months (March/April 2022- December 2022)
Deadline: 24 September 2021.
Financial Benefits of the UNNF Fellowship 2022:
- A Monthly stipend will be provided during the fellowship (amount depends on UN rules)
- $100 book allowance will be provided per month
- Local transport or mobility costs.
- A return economy class flight ticket
- Medical insurance 100%
- Accommodation costs.
Eligibility Criteria of the UNNF Fellowship 2022:
Who can apply for UNNF Fellowship:
- Hold a first university degree
- Government officials
- Mid-level professionals from government or non-government agencies.
- A candidate must be between 25 and 40 years of age.
- Candidates from developing states are highly encouraged to apply.
- Ability to undertake advanced academic research and studies.
How to apply for the Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2022?
- Applicants must complete the application package.
- By Filling the online form.
- Send the required documents to the email address: email@example.com (with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- for further details visit the Fellowship official website.