The UNICEF Internship Program 2022 provides career opportunities to students and recent graduates from around the world. The interns in this UNICEF internship program gain direct practical experience with a world-class organization. The UNICEF mission goes far beyond bringing change to children and young people across the globe.
The UNICEF offers one of the best-paying internships as well because they emphasize the interns’ behavioral development. The interns work according to the UNICEF core values. United Nations Children’s Fund’s values include respect, integrity, freedom, trust, and accountability. Furthermore, UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories, giving interns a wide range of practical experience while being prepared to accept the challenges of the real world.
UNICEF internships provide some of the most attractive compensation and benefits, which help the interns to develop both personally and professionally. This internship opportunity at UNICEF is open to recent graduates as well as students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral programs. Children’s health, immunization, disease prevention, mothers’ health, education, improving sanitation, providing emergency relief, and many more are UNICEF’s primary focuses. You can also Apply for Microsoft Internship Program 2021
UNICEF Internship 2022 Details:
- Host Countries Multiple Countries (Varies)
- Organization: UNICEF
- Program Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- Eligibility: Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD Students
- Internship Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: Varies
Financial Benefits of UNICEF Internship 2022:
- A Monthly Stipend will be provided.
- Travel and Visa UNICEF or the host institution will provide an internship stipend.
- Additional expenses will be paid in lump sums depending on the funding for the project (e.g., travel costs, visa costs).
- Through UNICEF, the interns will learn top-notch working techniques.
Eligibility Criteria of UNICEF Internship 2022:
- A candidate must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. program.
- A candidate must be proficient in any English, French, or Spanish Language.
- A candidate should have excellent academic performance in recent university/education records.
- A candidate must have no immediate relatives working with UNICEF.
- At least 18 years of Age.
Required Documents for UNICEF Internships 2022:
- A profile for online recruitment
- Personal Statement/Cover letter.
The last date to apply for UNICEF Paid Internship 2021 varies, throughout the year, positions become available at various times.
How to Apply for the UNICEF Internships 2022?
- Applicants must submit their applications online.
- In order to apply, applicants must first search for suitable positions on the careers section of the website and then submit their applications.
- Applicants must submit an application that illustrates their skills, strengths, and suitability for the job.
- Be sure to provide all of the details correctly, especially your contact information, so that the organization can contact you.