Are you interested in becoming the World Bank’s next intern? Getting hired by the World Bank Internship Program is the dream of many! The internship program of the World Bank is a life-changing opportunity for those seeking to gain work experience in an international work environment. The World Bank internship 2022 program is designed in a way to prepare individuals for the challenges of the real world at the beginning of their careers. The internship allows undergraduate students at the World Bank to learn about the bank’s mission by getting involved in its projects.
The World Bank is a reputable international organization, well known for its diverse working environment, so interns have a unique chance to learn about different cultures and working methods. Usually, internships at the World Bank are based in Washington, DC, although interns are often placed at WB country offices across the world. The World Bank paid internship offers interns the chance to put their own research experience into practice in a practical project, which is undoubtedly the best way to excel in their career.
The World Bank welcomes applications in various fields from interested candidates for its International Student Internship Program. Applicants can come from both operations as well as corporate support fields. According to their website, internship opportunities will be depending on the availability of projects in their respective fields. The Bank has been working in almost every field that is essential to the development of low- and middle-income countries since its inception. The World Bank Internship Program selection cycle includes an interview phase, whose aim is to learn more about the applicant and to analyze their knowledge, skills, and experiences. You can also Apply for UNICEF Internship Program 2022
World Bank Winter Internship 2022 Details:
- Internship Host Country: United States of America
- Organization: The World Bank
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: October 31, 2021.
Benefits of the WB Winter Internships 2022:
- Throughout the internship, interns will receive an hourly salary.
- In addition, interns can receive a travel allowance of up to $3,000 during their internship. (if applicable)
- Check UN Online Volunteers Program 2022
Eligibility Criteria for the World Bank Winter Internships 2022:
- Applicants for WB internships must have at least an undergraduate degree.
- The candidate must be an enrolled full-time graduate student, either pursuing a master’s degree or a doctorate.
- Applicants are not restricted by their age.
- The internship is open to both males and females, but females are strongly encouraged to apply.
- There is no requirement regarding academic specialization. Students of all academic backgrounds are welcome.
- An applicant must be proficient in English.
- It would be a plus if the candidate had knowledge of any other language of WB.
Supporting Documents for the WB Winter Internship 2022:
- A Proof of Enrollment
- Statement of Interest.
The application deadline to apply for the World Bank international Internship 2022 Program is October 31, 2021.
How to Apply for the World Bank Winter Internship 2022?
- To apply for a WB internship program, you will need to complete an online application.
- Please ensure you provide all of your personal information accurately.
- All application information must be entered in one session.
- There will be a 90-minute for application session.
- Please upload all documents in Doc, Docx, or Pdf format.
- The file size per document cannot exceed 5 Mb.
- You should not use special characters such as *,$,@,# in your application.
- Please provide a complete and accurate phone number as follows: (country code + city code + number).
- Please note that your application cannot be edited once it’s submitted.
- When your application is successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.