Start your educational journey in Switzerland with the help of Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2021–22. This scholarship aims to support international students who want to pursue their Masters and PhD Degree level education in any field under the Swiss Government Excellence scholarships. The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Switzerland.
You can also Apply for International Entrance Scholarships 2022 at Humber College Toronto
Swiss Scholarships 2021-22 Details
- Country of Study: Switzerland
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- No of Scholarships: 500
- Study Fields: Almost All fields/disciplines
- Degree Programs: Master’s, Ph.D., Post Doc & Research Degree
- Eligibility: International Students
- Application Deadline: Varies Country to Country
Financial Benefits of Swiss Scholarships 2021-22
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2021 are all expenses covered fully funded Scholarships.
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition Fee
- Air Tickets
- Health Insurance
- Housing Allowance
- Research Fund
Swiss Scholarship Types
- The Research Scholarships are open to post-graduate researchers in any discipline (who hold a master’s degree as a minimum)
- Art scholarships are available for art students wishing to pursue an initial master’s degree in Switzerland.
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships eligibility criteria are different Country to Country. You can check your Country eligibility criteria HERE Countries A – L / Countries M – Z.
Selection Criteria of Swiss Government Scholarships 2021-22
Swiss Excellence Scholarships applications according to three principles
- Candidate Profile.
- Synergies and potential for future research participation
- Quality of the research work project or artistic work
Applications are subject to preliminary selection by the relevant internal authorities or the Swiss diplomatic representation. The Federal Commission then assesses the short-listed applications for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS), which will make the final decision.
The FCS Switzerland is composed of professors from all Swiss public universities. Scholarship awards are decided based on academic and scientific excellence.
The FCS will announce its decisions concerning the new scholarship grants by the end of May 2021 at the latest.
Please note that the Swiss Government will charge no Application Fee. The Swiss scholarship is awarded to more than 180 countries.
The Application deadline for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships is different country to country.
The FCS will award scholarship holders for the academic year 2021-22 by the end of May 2021. Scholarships awards for the academic year 2022-23 will be announced and advertised online from August 2021.