Do you want to study at one of the best Singapore universities? Now you can apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 for its August 2022 intake. This is one of the best opportunity for both bachelor’s and master’s students to study in Singapore on a full scholarship. There is no application fee for this scholarship award.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between Top Universities/ Institutes of Singapore such as the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the NTU, NUS, and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
You can Also Apply OKP Netherlands Scholarship 2021/2022 (Fully Funded)
Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 Brief Description:
- Country of Study: Singapore
- Host: A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, & SUTD.
- Course Level: PhD/Doctorate
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 1 December 2021
Financial Benefits of Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2022:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Monthly Stipend from S$2,000 to S$2,500.
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
Eligibility Criteria of SINGA Awards 2022:
- All international graduates can apply for the 2021 SINGA Scholarship.
- You should have a passion for research.
- You must have good writing skills and fluency in English.
Supporting Documents for SINGA Awards 2022:
- Copy of Passport
- Passport-size photo
- Bachelor’s Academic Transcripts,
- Master’s Academic Transcripts,
- Two recommendation letters
The application deadline for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2021 is 1 December 2021.
How to Apply for SINGA Awards 2022:
You can apply online via the official website. Complete the Application process and make sure that the information on the application must be accurate. The SINGA Awards official website link is given below.