RIPS International Summer Internship program to the United States of America Applications are open now. The RIPS 2020 is a very famous and prestigious Undergraduate Summer Research Internship. This is a fully-funded internship for international students.
The duration of the RIPS UCLA Program is nine weeks. Selected students will live in residence halls on the UCLA campus and will work at IPAM. The Undergraduate Students and those who are Graduated are eligible to apply for the International internship program.
Research in Industrial Projects for Students (RIPS) Program allows Undergraduates and Fresh Graduates to work in a team on Real-world research projects as well as Studying Math, Computer Science, and Related disciplines.
Applicants must be at least 18 (eighteen) years old to apply for this RIPS Summer Internship in the U.S. Are you looking for a Paid Internship Program in the USA? Or are you looking for International internships? If YES! Then this could be an excellent opportunity right in front of you, so don’t miss this fantastic opportunity.
RIPS Summer Internship 2020 Details
- Host Country: California, Los Angeles
- Host University: University of California, Los Angeles
- Program Duration: 9 Weeks (June 22 – August 21, 2020)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: February 12, 2020
RIPS Internship Fields and Majors
The International Students can apply for the RIPS Los Angeles Internship with the following educational backgrounds:
- Data & Computing
- Computer Science
- Data Analysis
- Numerical Computation
RIPS Summer Internship 2020 is a Fully Funded Summer Internship abroad and will cover all the costs for all international students in the USA.
- A Round Airfare Travel Allowance to and From United States.
- A Monthly Stipend.
- Full Accommodation on Campus.
- Housing and Meals are also included.
RIPS Internship in united states Eligibility Criteria is accessible for International Students.
- Undergraduate Students and those who are Freshly Graduating between December and June or Recently Graduated are eligible.
- International students, including students visiting a university outside the U.S., are qualified to apply for paid internships in the United States of America.
- Applicant Must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the program. Please read the FAQ web page carefully for further information.
- International Students are highly encouraged to apply for the RIPS Internship in Los Angeles (RIPS-LA)
The following documents are needed during an online application form:
- Reference letters
A transcript or academic Record
February 12, 2020, is The closing (Last) Date to Apply for the RIPS Summer Internship 2020 in the United States. If you want to increase the Possibilities of Selection, then need to send Your Application as soon as possible.
How to Apply:
The RIPS Summer Internship 2020 Application Procedure is Online. Complete an Online Application and also upload the required documents. Make sure to check the box for Los Angeles near the end of the application. The official Advertisement Link is given below.