Gain your degree from a world-class UK Oxford University by applying for the Fully Funded Rhodes Scholarship 2022 in the United Kingdom. Each year 100 Rhodes scholarships are awarded to international students who intend to undertake postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford UK.
The Rhodes Scholarship at the University of Oxford is the oldest and most prestigious international scholarship program in the world. Rhodes Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that covers all the expenses of the selected scholars for the duration of the scholarship.
The Rhode Scholarship aims to support outstanding young leaders from around the world who want to study at the University of Oxford. The Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University is a life-changing opportunity for International Students with the potential to make a difference for good in the world. You can also Apply for Sabanci University Scholarships 2021-22 in Turkey
Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: United Kingdom
- University: Oxford University
- Funded By: Rhodes Trust
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: Varies from one country to another
Financial Benefits of Rhodes Scholarship 2022 in the UK:
- Oxford University Application Fee
- Oxford University and Colleges Fees
- Rhodes Living Stipend: £16,218 per annum
- Settling Allowance (£225)
- Air Fare Tickets
- Student Visa Fee
- International Health Surcharge (IHS)
Eligibility Criteria of Rhodes Scholarship at the Oxford University:
- A candidate must have completed an undergraduate degree (or will have completed by June / July 2022)
- A candidate must meet English language proficiency requirements and have an outstanding academic record.
- Select your Country Here to read the detailed information and Eligibility Criteria.
The application deadline to apply for Rhodes Scholarship 2022 is Different for Every Country.
How to Apply for Rhodes Scholarship at the University of Oxford?
- Before you start your application we would recommend that you read the online application information on the Rhodes Official website.
- Visit the Rhodes official website and select your country and start your application.
- You must submit your application online, along with all supporting documents.