Start your academic journey in Russia by applying for the Open Doors Russian Government Scholarship 2022. International applicants from any part of the world are eligible to apply for the Open Doors Scholarship in Russia. Open Doors Scholarship Competition 2022 (Olympiad) is an international project that provides applicants with the opportunity to enroll in one of the most reputed universities in Russia for a tuition-free Master’s degree program. The winners of Open Doors Scholarships can choose from 500 Russian universities including 21 leading universities participating in the 5-100 projects.
The Open Doors Russian Government Scholarships 2022 aims to bring talented students from different parts of the world to pursue their Higher Education in Russia. Almost all academic fields and majors are available under this Scholarship to pursue a Master’s and Ph.D. Degree programs from leading Russian universities. Those students who have excellent academic records and outstanding leadership qualities, as well as a desire to study in Russia for free, should apply to this global olympiad. The Open Doors Scholarship Competition is being organized with the help of a group of leading Russian universities.
The international Open Doors scholarship 2022 in Russia is an olympiad because of its selection process. The entire Olympiad for foreign students is a collaboration between the Association of Global Universities and the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation and the Federal Agency for Commonwealth of Independent States Affairs. The Open Doors Russian Scholarship is also associated with the organization of Compartrots living abroad and International Humanitarian Cooperation. You can also Apply for Global Korea Scholarships 2022
Russian Government Open Doors Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Russia
- Sponsored by: Ministry of Education & Science of the Russian Federation
- Course Level: Master, Ph.D. Degree
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 10 December 2021.
List of the top Russian Universities:
- Higher School of Economics (HSE)
- ITMO University
- Novosibirsk State Universtity
- Siberian Federal University
- National Research Nuclear University MEPhI
- National University of Science and Technology MISIS
- South Ural State University
- Ural Federal University
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
- Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU)
- Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
- People’s Friendship University of Russia (RUDN)
- University of Tyumen
- Tomsk state university
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Kazan University
- Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod (UNN)
- Samara National Research University
Benefits of the Open Doors Scholarships 2022:
- Tuition Fee
- Educational Expenses
- Stipend during the program
- You can apply for this year’s Olympiad if you weren’t selected for last year’s.
Eligibility Criteria of the Open Doors Scholarships 2022:
- All international or foreign students for master’s and PhD degrees are welcome to apply.
- Candidates for master’s tracks must have a bachelor’s degree, while for doctoral tracks, they must get a master’s degree or specialist’s degree.
- Compatriots abroad are also welcome to apply.
- The Olympiad does not discriminate on the basis of gender.
- The program is open to any foreign national regardless of race, nationality, color, or gender.
- A participant must possess a good command of the English or Russian languages.
The last date to apply for Open Doors Russian Government Scholarship 2022 is 10 December 2021.
How to Apply for the Russian Government Scholarships 2022?
- Participants have two rounds in total, plus an additional round for those pursuing a doctoral degree.
- Applicants should click on “Participate” once they have registered and then start the rounds.
- During the first round, candidates must prepare a portfolio, which should include all the relevant documents, for example, certificates, awards, honors, and research papers. Make sure your portfolio includes all of your achievements.
- The same portfolio structure is applicable to all subjects.
- Make sure you submit your portfolio before the deadline. After that, you will not be able to edit it.
- In round-2, you will be notified by email about stage-2. The email will include all the instructions for this stage.
- During Stage 2, you will take an online exam. You should upload all of your answer files. An online webcam will be used to monitor your performance and you will not be allowed to leave the exam until asked to do so.
- Students pursuing PhDs must complete stage-3. Ph.D. students will be interviewed at stage-3.
- When the PhD students receive the go-ahead from the jury, they can select the supervisor for their research.
- You can apply to as many subjects as you want, however you must make separate applications for each.
- Those who have won prizes at Olympiads or Olympiads must have their documents translated into Russian and notarized.