The OIST internship in Japan is an excellent opportunity for international students to complete the summer internship in Japan. Exploring a new and different culture will often provide the most worthwhile travel experiences. OIST provides a friendly environment and other Social Activities during the Internship program.
OIST Internship 2021 Details
- Country of Study: Japan
- Program Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: All international students
- Deadline: 15th October 2020
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets
- Visa support
- On or off-campus Housing Accommodation
- Commuting Support
- 2,400 JPY Per day Research Stipend (taxable)
List of Internship Fields
- Computational Science
- Ecological and Marine Sciences
- Engineering and Medical Science.
- Students enrolled in a postgraduate degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges and vocational schools.
- Students enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at universities, colleges, university colleges and vocational schools in Japan or abroad.
- Fresh/Recent graduates students of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Currently, enrolled students must have the approval of their Previous institution. ,First confirm with your institution if you are currently a student.
- High school students years 3 and 4 and those of master years 1 and 2 are particularly.
- Academic Transcript
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- ID Photo: Upload a recent JPG format photo, showing your face from the front.
The last date to apply for (OIST) Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology internship 2021 is October 15, 2020.
How to Apply
- Applications to the OIST internship program must be made through the online application form.
- Applicants will receive an auto-notification that your application has been received. The official website link is given below.