Studying abroad is an exciting experience and can open up innumerable opportunities for personal growth. However, for many international students, soaring tuition and other related expenses present a seemingly insurmountable barrier to pursuing their academic dreams overseas. Fortunately, the University of Melbourne in Australia offers a solution. Through its Graduate Research Scholarships program 2023, the university awards over 600 scholarships every year to talented students wishing to pursue Masters and doctoral research degrees. The scholarships are fully funded, even such expenses as living expenses are covered. Applicants must simply demonstrate their abilities through good grades and outstanding research contributions to qualify for them. This is truly a great opportunity that any student worthy of it should not miss!
The Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 offered by the University of Melbourne are a fantastic opportunity for international students to pursue their advanced educational goals. With world-leading research facilities, experienced teaching staff and unparalleled opportunities for personal growth, pursuing a graduate research degree from Melbourne is sure to provide an enriching academic experience. To support this, the university grants scholarships that not only make tuition more affordable but also provide access to additional academic supports. Beneficiaries of these scholarships will benefit from access to unique research training and development opportunities as well as the professional networks of fellow researchers.
The University of Melbourne is an outstanding university that offers students an unparalleled educational experience. With its excellent faculty, thriving student culture and impressive research opportunities, the university has helped countless students reach their potential and achieve amazing dreams – regardless of their background or goals. Its commitment to providing a diverse range of courses caters to all interests, while its emphasis on research and innovation gives students the chance to create projects that could change the world. The university strives to empower every student with world-class education, a vast global network and plenty of support services that ensures each individual thrives in their chosen field and stands out from the crowd when applying for jobs after graduation. The University of Melbourne truly offers something special for everyone looking for an amazing learning experience. You can also apply for University of Dublin Global Excellence Scholarships 2023 in Ireland
Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- Course Level: Masters and PhD Degree
- Institution(s): The University of Melbourne
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Domestic & International Students
- Deadline: 31 October (Annual)
Offered Courses List:
- Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences.
- Melbourne Business School.
- Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Melbourne Conservatorium of Music.
- Melbourne Graduate School of Education.
- Melbourne Dental School.
- Melbourne Law School.
- Melbourne School of Design.
- Melbourne Medical School.
- Melbourne School of Engineering.
- Melbourne School of Population and Global Health.
- Melbourne School of Health Sciences.
- Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences.
- Online Graduate Courses.
- Office for Environmental Programs.
- School of Biomedical Sciences.
- The Faculty of Science.
- School of Melbourne Custom Programs.
- Victorian College of the Arts.
Benefits of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2023:
- The full tuition fee will be provided
- A Stipend for living costs will be provided.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health insurance for international students.
Eligibility Criteria for Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2023:
- Be a domestic or international student
- Be applying to or have applied to a graduate research degree program at the University of Melbourne
- Meet the University’s English language requirements
- Not hold a research qualification deemed equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate
- Not currently be enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne or any other institution
- Not have already been awarded a scholarship for the proposed research program
Additionally, applicants may be required to meet specific criteria for the research field or department to which they are applying
The application deadline to apply for the University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship is October 31st, 2023.
How to Apply for Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2023?
- If you are a new student and have applied for a graduate research course before the deadline, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
- If you have received a graduate research course offer letter you must submit an online application form to be reconsidered for a scholarship.
- If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research program, you need to submit an online application to be reconsidered for a scholarship.