The Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022 is now open to students from all over the world who wish to pursue a graduate degree at Stanford University. The Hennessy scholarship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for graduate students at Stanford University to participate in multicultural and diverse activities. The fully-funded scholarship in the United States of America for international and domestic graduates is a platform that provides a variety of educational experiences that support effective graduates to address the complex challenges of the modern world.
Stanford University offers study opportunities in all academic fields and majors through the Knight Hennessy scholarship programme. Stanford University Scholarships are available to graduates of any nationality, color, race or ethnicity, age, or gender. Students who demonstrate leadership qualities from prior experience and who serve as role models for others in bringing positive change are highly encouraged to apply for this prestigious scholarship in the United States of America.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program will cover the full cost of tuition, travel, living, and academic expenses. Selected students will also have the opportunity to become a part of the King Global Leadership Program (KGLP) through this Knight-Hennessy Scholarship Program. You can also Apply for Global Young Academy Scholars 2022
Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: United States of America
- Host Institution: Stanford University
- Total Number of Scholarships: 100
- Course Level: All JD, MA, MBAMD, MFA, MS, DMA, and PhD programs.
- Eligibility: National and International
- Deadline: 6th October 2021.
Benefits of the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship 2022:
- Scholars will receive a three-year scholarship award once they have been accepted and selected.
- Covers Full Tuition.
- A stipend for living expenses will be provided.
- A stipend will be provided for room and board, textbooks, academic supplies, instructional material, local transportation costs, and reasonable personal expenses.
- An economy-class round-trip ticket to and from Stanford will be provided.
- Additionally Knight-Hennessy, scholars may apply for supplemental funds to assist with educational pursuits (e.g. conference travel).
Eligibility Criteria For the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship 2022:
- Graduates of any nationality, ethnic origin, gender, or age group are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be enrolled and accepted into a Stanford graduate degree program.
- The applicant must be a newly enrolled graduate student. If the applicant’s graduation programme began in 2021 or earlier, he or she is not eligible.
- You are not eligible if you earned your bachelor’s Degree before 2015.
- Applicants who are from the United States military (active or veteran) must have earned their degree before January 2013.
- The TOEFL is accepted for all Stanford graduate degree programmes, and the MBA programme also accepts the IELTS and PTE.
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- One Page Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Essays (a maximum total of 1,750 words)
- Tow Short-Answer Responses
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment
The deadline for applications to the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022 in the United States of America is October 6, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
How to apply for the Knight-Hennesy Scholars Program 2022?
- Applicants must submit separate applications for the scholarship and the Stanford University graduate degree programme.
- The Knight-Hennessy Scholarship application material must be submitted in English via an online application.
- The Knight-Hennessy does not accept email or postal mail submissions.
- While applying, it is recommended that the applicant use a current version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.