Applications are being accepted from the international candidates for the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in South Korea. This is a great opportunity for all talented students to pursue their Undergraduate Degree from the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships are offered in all academic fields and majors. The scholarship will cover the full Tuition Fee, Living Expenses, and Medical Health Insurance. The educational award aims to support the most talented international students to study in South Korea.
KAIST is the first public, research-oriented science, and engineering institution in South Korea. The university was established in 1971 located in Daejeon, South Korea. Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology and its more than 64,739 successful graduates have been the gateway to science and technology, advanced innovation, and entrepreneurship.
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: South Korea
- Institute: KAIST or (Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology)
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 22 October 2021.
Benefits of the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships 2022::
- The full tuition fee will be provided for 8 semesters.
- Living expenses allowance, 350,000 KRW/month.
- Medical Health insurance will be provided.
List of Available Fields for Undergraduate Students:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bio-engineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
Eligibility Criteria of the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
- All international candidates are encouraged to apply.
- A candidate should have graduated from high school.
- A candidate with dual citizenship is not eligible to apply.
- A candidate should be able to maintain his/her GPA of 2.7 out of 4.3.
- A candidate holding Korean nationality must have their education outside of Korea.
- Application Form
- One Recommendation Letter
- High school Transcript
- Passport or National ID Copy
- English Proficiency Test Report
- Standardized Official Test Score Report
- Statement of Financial Resources
International Applicants of Korean Origin
- Certificate of the Facts
- Loss of Korean Nationality
The application deadline to apply for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 for International Students is 22 October 2021.
How to Apply for KAIST South Korea Scholarship 2022?
- You need to Download the KAIST scholarship online application form from the official website.
- Fill out the application.
- Pay the application fee and submit the scanned documents.
- the official KAIST website link is given below.