The IST Summer Internship Program 2024 in Austria offers an incredible opportunity for highly qualified students to gain invaluable experience while working with some of Europe’s leading research institutes. This internship is not just a chance to learn the practical applications of their theoretical studies, but also to enjoy a unique and once-in-a-lifetime experience studying in Europe—without having to pay tuition. In addition, participants are paid for the duration of their internship—making it an excellent way to gain professional skills and knowledge while earning some money. This summer program gives international students exposure to industry experts who can mentor them and help them apply their academic knowledge across a variety of scientific disciplines.
An exciting opportunity is coming to students all over the world in the form of a fully-funded summer internship in Austria. This incredible program will be conducted in collaboration with the powerful and dedicated Agency for Education and Internationalisation (OeAD). Not only has OeAD enabled open educational exchanges and scientific discoveries, but they have also developed the IST scientific internship program that equips international students with real-world research skills. Through these internships, participants gain valuable practical experience and are trained by experts at the IST – leading to globally competent future professionals.
The IST fully-funded internship program in Europe is an incredible opportunity for students that gives them access to invaluable resources and experiences. Not only does it provide international work exposure and a chance to build global networks, but it also offers monetary compensation. The Austrian Agency for International Cooperation in Education and Research (OeAD), which has partnered up with the ISTernship program, ensures that participants are well taken care of by providing a monthly stipend to those taking part in the program. This allows interns the freedom they need to focus on their assignments while having a safe financial standing; setting themselves up to truly thrive during their time abroad. You can also apply for OIST Internship Program 2024 in Japan
IST Summer Internship Program 2024 Short Summary:
- Internship Host Country: Austria
- University: Institute of Science & Technology
- Duration: (2-3 months)
- Internship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: February 15, 2024
What are the Benefits of IST Summer Internship 2024 in Austria:
- IST interns receive a monthly stipend during their internship.
- Visa and travel assistance are also provided for selected interns.
- Subsidized housing
- Travel allowances are also provided to interns.
- Students will also have access to affordable health insurance.
IST Summer Internship 2023 in Austria Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master degree program in the relevant field of science.
- All applicants must have completed four semesters of their bachelor’s degree.
- Students who are pursuing PhDs or have accepted PhDs are not eligible to participate in this internship program.
- Students should have a solid command of English.
- Applicants must be able to attend a full-time internship program, and their universities must have no objections to the duration of the internship.
What are the Required Documents for ISTernship Summer Program 2024:
- University transcripts and diplomas
- Statement of purpose
- Contact information of 1 or 2 referee
The application deadline to apply for the IST summer internship 2024 in Austria is February 15, 2024 (15:00 CET).
What are the steps to apply for the internship in Europe 2024?
- The candidates must submit their applications via the online application link provided at the bottom of this page.
- Prepare your application materials: This may include a resume, cover letter, writing samples, transcripts, and any other materials requested by the program.
- Make sure to tailor your materials to the ISTernship Summerinternship program and follow any instructions provided.
- Submit your application: Follow the instructions provided by the program for submitting your application materials. This may include filling out an online application form or sending materials via email.
- Follow up: If you don’t hear back after submitting your application, it’s appropriate to follow up with the organization to inquire about the status of your application.