The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 is now accepting applications for the academic year 2021-22. IsDB is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International students who want to study Bachelor’s, Master, PhD Degree & Post Doctoral Research Program and Vocational Training. The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Program is more than just a scholarship program in the traditional sense it is direct financial assistance to talented and qualified students.
The IsDB program aims to attract talented male and female students and build the right competence expected to enable and empower communities with a mainly focus on Sustainability Science and help them achieve their national and global development plans, including the Sustainable Development Goals. Almost every field of study is available under the Islamic Bank Scholarship Program.
You can also Apply NCTU International Scholarships 2021 in Taiwan – BS,MS & PHD
IsDB Scholarship Program 2021 Details:
- Organization: Islamic Bank Development
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD, Postdoc
- Country of Study: Varies
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 28 February 2021.
Course Level & Duration of IsDB Scholarship:
There are six scholarship programs offered by IsDB:
- Undergraduate (4 Year) More info
- Master’s (2 Year) More info
- PhD and Post-Doctoral Research Programme (3 Year) More info
- IsDB-ISFD for Technical Vocational Education & Training (TVET) More info
- IsDB-ISFD Bachelor studies More info
- IsDB-The World Academy of Science (TWAS) More info
Financial Benefits of IsDB Scholarship 2021:
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition Fees
- Cost of Medical Treatment
- Economy Class Return Air Tickets
- Other Allowances
- Thesis Preparation Allowances
IsDB Scholarships Eligible Countries List:
- Saudi Arabia
- State of Libya
- Islamic Republic of Iran
- Federal Republic of Nigeria
- United Arab Emirates
- State of Qatar
- Arab Republic of Egypt
- State of Kuwait
- Republic of Turkey
- Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Democratic and People’s Republic of Algeria
- Republic of Indonesia
- People’s Republic of Bangladesh
- Republic of Yemen
- Kingdom of Morocco
- Republic of Sudan
- Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Sultanate of Oman
- Republic of Iraq
- Republic of Cameroon
- Brunei Darussalam
- Republic of Niger
- Burkina Faso
- Republic of Gabon
- Republic of Kazakhstan
- Republic of Azerbaijan
- Republic of Mali
- Republic of Senegal
- Republic of Guinea
- Republic of Tunisia
- Republic of Lebanon
- Islamic Republic of Mauritania
- Kingdom of Bahrain
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Republic of the Gambia
- Republic of Maldives
- Republic of Mozambique
- Republic of Uganda
- Republic of Benin
- State of Palestine
- The Syrian Arab Republic
- Republic of Tajikistan
- Republic of Sierra Leone
- Republic of Togo
- Republic of Uzbekistan
- Union of Comoros
- Republic of Cote d’Ivoire
- Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
- Republic of Chad
- Republic of Albania
- Republic of Suriname
- Republic of Guinea Bissau
- Republic of Djibouti
- Federal Republic of Somalia
- Cooperative Republic of Guyana
- IsDB member countries Citizens are eligible.
- For Undergraduate Programs, Completed senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects.
- For Master Programs, Must be a graduate with a grade above “Good” in his/her bachelor studies.
- For PhD Programs Must Have a Master’s degree in one of the fields of study of the program.
- For Post Doc Programs, Must Have a PhD degree in one of the program’s approved fields.
- A candidate must not be in receipt of any other scholarship.
- A candidate must Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
The application deadline to apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 is 28th February 2020.
How to apply
You can Apply Online for the IsDB Scholarship 2021. The Link of the Official Website and the Online Application portal link is given below: