We are excited to share that Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022 is now accepting applications from mid-career professionals and young students. The Humphrey Fellowship Program is a Fulbright exchange activity supported by the U.S. Congress through the Bureau of Educational & Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is designed to support qualified mid-career professionals who are interested in boosting their leadership skills and engage in professional work experience.
Humphrey Fellows will get the opportunity to achieve their individual program goals and work closely with their Humphrey fellows in workshops and seminars. Fellows will be arrived in Washington and will be introduced to the U.S. culture and society.
Summary of Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022 in the USA:
- Fellowship Sponsor(s): The U.S. Department of State
- Type of Program: Non-degree program for Mid-Career Professions
- Institution(s): Leading U.S. Universities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: 10 months
- Eligibility: International
- Deadline: October 1, 2021
Humphrey Fellowship Program Fields:
- Rights and Freedoms
- International Religious Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Sustainable Lands
- Economic Development
- Finance and Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- English as a Foreign Language
- Natural Resources, Environmental, and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Thriving Communities
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
List of Eligible Regions for Humphrey Fellowship:
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- East Asia and Pacific
- South and Central Asia
- Western Hemisphere
- Europe and Eurasia
- The Middle East and North Africa
Financial Benefits of Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022:
- Tuition fees
- Free language training,
- A living allowance
- Medical insurance
- Books allowance
- A one-time computer subsidy
- Air travel
- Allowance for Professional Development & professional activities.
Eligibility Criteria for Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022:
- An applicant must have an undergraduate (first university or Bachelor’s) degree.
- An applicant must have a minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience
- An applicant should have limited or no prior experience in the United States.
- An applicant must have leadership qualities.
- An applicant should have a record of public service in the community.
- An applicant must have good English language ability.
The last date to apply for the Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022 in the USA is October 1, 2021.
How to Apply for Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022?
To apply for the Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022 in the USA you need to contact the U.S. Embassy (Public Affairs Section) or Commission in your country. the official Humphrey website link is given below.