If you are struggling financially and need a fully-funded scholarship, you may apply to the Maastricht University Scholarships 2022 in Holland. International Students who wish to study in Holland to undertake their Master’s Degree are highly encouraged to apply. Maastricht University offers 24 full scholarships for highly motivated international students to study in Holland.
Maastricht University Scholarships are one of several university scholarships that are funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science in collaboration with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences. This program is designed for international students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to pursue a full master’s degree in the Netherlands but are not EU/EEA citizens.
The Dutch education system is one of the most respected in the world and offers some of the best English-taught undergraduate and graduate programs. The high standard of education in Holland attracts students from more than 160 countries. If you would like to apply for this life-changing opportunity, you will need to apply for admission to a master’s degree program and then apply for the Maastricht University Holland-High Potential scholarship 2022. You can also Apply for Deakin University Scholarships 2022 in Australia
Maastricht University Scholarships 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Holland
- University: Maastricht University
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 1 February 2022.
List of Study Programs:
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- School of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
Benefits of Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship 2022:
Students who are selected to receive a Maastricht University Scholarship 2022 will be rewarded with the following benefits.
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Health and liability insurance
- Visa application costs
- Pre-Academic Training costs
Eligibility Criteria of Maastricht University Scholarships 2022:
- The application process is open to international students, except to those from Switzerland, Surinam, or the EU/EEA.
- You must not hold dual citizenship from a European country.
- Applicants must not hold dual citizenship from an EU nation.
- The applicant must be accepted into a master’s program at Maastricht University.
- An applicant may have never attended higher education in the Netherlands or been on any exchange program.
- UM Scholarship, Applicants must be under 35 years old.
- Candidates must hold good academic standing.
Applicants must upload the following documents in .doc, .docx, or PDF format in an Online Application Portal.
- Updated CV/Resume maximum of 2 A4 pages having Education and Job Experience details.
- Motivation Letter maximum of 1 A4 page.
- Previous Degree Transcript
- Contact details of one of the Referees.
The application deadline to apply for the Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship 2022 is 1 February 2022.
How to Apply for the Maastricht University Scholarship 2022?
- The candidate must apply for admission to any eligible master’s degree program first.
- Please visit the webpage of your prospective master’s program for more information on how to register.
- You will receive an ID number for Maastricht University once you submit your application via Studielink.
- Please note that you can apply for both the Master’s program at UM and the scholarship simultaneously.