Applications are open for the most-awaited Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship. International students with good academic background from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply. The Ireland Government scholarship offers research master’s or Ph.D. in almost any discipline at higher education institutions in Ireland.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 Program is a well organized national initiative, funded and supported by the Department of Further & Higher Education, Research, Innovation & Science, and managed by the Council. The program allows exceptional students to direct their respective research at the early-career stage, working with a supervisor in their preferred area of interest.
You can also apply for GIST Scholarships 2021 Fully Funded
Details Ireland Government Scholarship 2021
- Country of Study: Ireland
- Organization: Irish Research Council
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters and Ph.D
- Eligibility: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 29th October 2020
Available Study Fields and Majors:
- Humanities and Arts
- General Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
Eligible Higher Education, Institutions List:
The following universities/Institutions are eligible and offering Irish Scholarships for the International Students:
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- National College of Ireland
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Dublin City University
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- (Dún Laoghaire) Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Technological University Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- University of Limerick
- University College Cork
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University
- Royal Irish Academy
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
Selected candidates for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme will get the following benefits.
- A Stipend of €16,000 Per annum
- Up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum Contribution to Fees, including Non-EU Fees.
- Eligible straight research expenses of €2,250 per annum.
- To apply for the Master’s program, Applicants Must have a Bachelor’s or an equivalent Degree.
- To apply for a Ph.D. Doctoral Degree, Applicants Must have a Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree or equivalent Degree.
- Results awaiting students can also apply.
The deadline to apply for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship is 29th October 2020.
How to Apply
Interested students need to submit an online application form to apply for the Irish Government Scholarship 2021. The official website link is given below.