If you would like to pursue your Master’s degree in Switzerland, you might be interested in the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship program. The ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2022 in Switzerland is a great opportunity for international students to pursue academic careers abroad. Zurich Excellence Master’s scholarships in Europe incorporate the practical experience into the educational process by allowing students to become part of a diverse community of intellectuals. ETH Excellence Awards are one of Switzerland’s most prestigious scholarships and the most sought-after awards. Candidates who are awarded the ETH Zürich excellence scholarship are also supported in enhancing their knowledge through engaging in different academic activities under the guidance of top-rated supervisors.
The ETH Zurich Program attracts outstanding students from Switzerland and all around the world. The ETH Zurich scholarships of 2022 aim to impart freedom, responsibility, open-mindedness, and entrepreneurial spirit to its students and staff. The Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Program (ESOP) will provide scholarships and mentorships provided by the ETH Foundation, as well as a network of the Foundation’s alumni. The scholarship covers all fees associated with studying and living during the Master’s degree course in Switzerland.
The ESOP scholarship program is awarded for a three-semester or four-semester Master’s degree program. The ESOP program consists of a scholarship that covers both living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a waiver of tuition fees. Through its international scholarships, ETH Zurich aims to make its global positioning worthwhile. The ETH Zurich University is repeatedly ranked as one of Europe’s best international universities in international university ranking lists. You can also Apply for TU Delft Effen Excellence Scholarships 2022
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2022 in Switzerland Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Switzerland
- Host University: ETH Zurich
- Course level: Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 15 December 2021.
Financial Benefits of ETH Zurich Scholarship 2022 in Switzerland:
- Living expenses
- A monthly stipend of CHF 12’000
- Full tuition fee
Available Study Fields List:
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology Master
- Mechanical Engineering Master
- Cyber Security Master
- Data Science Master
- Energy Science and Technology Master
- Materials Science Master
- Architecture Master
- Civil Engineering Master
- Environmental Engineering Master
- Biotechnology Master
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Master
- Computer Science Master
- Geomatics Master
- Integrated Building Systems Master
- Biomedical Engineering Master
- Micro and Nano-systems Master
- Neural Systems and Computation Master
- Nuclear Engineering Master
- Process Engineering Master
- Spatial Development and Infrastructure Systems Master
- Quantum Engineering Master
- Robotics, Systems, and Control Master.
Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Chemistry Master
- Chemical and Bioengineering Master
- Physics Master
- Biology Master
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics Master
- Interdisciplinary Sciences Master
- Quantitative Finance Master
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Master
- Computational Science and Engineering Master
- High Energy Physics Master
- Statistics Master
System-oriented Natural Sciences.
- Health Sciences and Technology Master
- Food Science Master
- Environmental Sciences Master
- Atmospheric and Climate Science Master
- Agricultural Sciences Master
- Earth Sciences Master
- Applied Geophysics Master.
Management and Social Sciences
- Science, Technology and Policy Master
- Management, Technology and Economics Master
- Comparative and International Studies Master
- Mathematics Didactics Master
- Science Didactics Master
- History and Philosophy of Knowledge Master
Eligibility Criteria of ETH Zurich Scholarship 2022:
- Domestic and International Students are eligible to apply for ETH Scholarships in Switzerland
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree with grade A.
- You must be reachable via the phone number specified in the CV.
The last date to apply for ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2022 in Switzerland is 15th December 2021.
How to Apply for the ETH Zurich Scholarship 2022 in Switzerland?
- You must apply within the first application window if you wish to be considered for an ESOP Scholarship.
- An applicant must submit their master’s thesis pre-proposal in a format that involves citation of established scientific practices without any plagiarism.
- You should complete your application carefully.
- Make sure to fill out all the fields on the form.