The East-West Center is giving an excellent opportunity for Asia, the Pacific, and the United States students to apply for the East-West Center Graduate Fellowship at the University of Hawaii Mānoa. The program gives graduate students the opportunity to receive support for their studies, participate in educational, cultural, residential community building, and leadership development programs while pursuing graduate study at the University of Hawaii.
The East-West Center Fellowship’s main purpose is to build a sense of the Asia-Pacific community and to educate students for future leadership roles, EWC graduate student fellows live together and engage in both academic and social activities.
The University of Hawaii Graduate Fellowship provides tuition fees, books, accommodation, and partial funding for the meals, health insurance, and incidental expenses in a dormitory of the East-West Center. You Can Also Apply for Facebook Fellowship Program 2022 in The USA
East-West Center Graduate Fellowship 2022 Details:
- Fellowship Host Country: USA
- Host University: University of Hawaii
- Course level: Masters, Ph.D. Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Students from Asia, the Pacific & United States
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2021.
Available Study Fields
- Public Administration
- Pacific Island Studies
- Master of Law
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
List of Eligible Countries:
- Pacific Region: Australia, Marshall Islands, American Samoa, French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Nauru, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Northern Marianas, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Tonga, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- United States
- South Asia: Pakistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Iran, India, Maldives, Afghanistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka
- Southeast Asia: Singapore, Burma, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- East Asia: Taiwan, China, North Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Mongolia, Macau, South Korea, Russia,
Benefits of East-West Center Graduate Fellowship 2022:
Selected candidates for the University of Hawaii Graduate Fellowships 2022 will get the following benefits.
- Full Tuition Fee
- A monthly stipend to partially cover meals and other expenses
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Books and incidental expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for the East-West Center Graduate Fellowship 2022:
In order to apply for the Hawaii Graduate Fellowship 2022, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be national of one of the countries listed above.
- Must have an offer in a Masters Degree or Ph.D. Degree at the recognized university.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree or its equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Two years of full-time professional work experience experience
- Have oral and written skills in the English Language.
- Age should be or less than 35 years—the age limit maybe 45 years for programs appropriate for senior officials and managers.
- Applicants must be in good mental & physical health.
The last date to apply for the University of Hawaii Graduate Degree Fellowship 2022 in the United States is 1 December 2021.
How to Apply For The East-West Center Graduate Fellowship 2022:
- Applicants who are not already enrolled as classified graduate students at the University of Hawai‘i Mānoa must apply by December 1 for the following fall semester.
- Applicants may submit their applications online using the University of Hawaii’s application portal.
- To ensure that your EWC application is processed on time, all supporting documentation for your UH admissions office and department applications must be completed.