Are you Struggling Financially? Here is an amazing scholarship opportunity for you to remove the economic hurdles that stand in your way of education. Aspirants are invited to apply for the DAAD Scholarships 2021 in Germany. The DAAD Scholarship from development and newly industrialized countries students from all disciplines are encouraged to apply for the most prestigious and competitive scholarship program in the world.
This funding program is available to encourage international students who want to undertake a Master’s and Ph.D. degree program at the top German Universities.
DAAD Scholarships are specially designed to support talented international students or students in need. The selection process is mainly based on academic, social, or personal characteristics. The normal duration of the Daad international Scholarship 2021-22 is 12 to 42 months (dependent on the study program). You can also apply for University of Winnipeg President Scholarship 2021-2022
DAAD Scholarships 2021-22 in Germany Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Germany
- Sponsored By: Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation & Development.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Master’s, PhD
- Eligibility: International students.
- Deadline: Varies
List of Available Fields of Study:
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Financial Benefits of DAAD Scholarship 2021-22:
- DAAD Scholarship Monthly Stipend
- 850 euros will be provided for a master studies
- 1,200 euros will be provided for doctoral studies
- Health, accident, and personal liability insurance payments will be provided.
- Travel Allowance.
- Free tuition fee
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship 2021-22 in Germany:
- Applicants From all Developing Countries are encouraged to apply. (Check Eligible Countries List).
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in a related subject.
- A candidate’s academic degree should normally not be more than six years old.
- A candidate should have at least two years of professional experience.
The application deadline to apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023 in Germany vary from one university to another.
How to Apply For DAAD International Scholarship 2022-23 in Germany?
To apply for the DAAD Scholarship you need to fill an online application. Please visit the official DAAD website the link is given below.