The Community Engagement Exchange Program 2023-2024 is an opportunity for emerging leaders from around the world to come together and learn from each other how to build more cohesive and resilient communities. During this year-long cultural exchange program, participants will have the chance to live and work in different parts of the United States, experiencing firsthand the challenges and opportunities that come with working across cultures and backgrounds. Through this program, participants will develop the skills and relationships necessary to create lasting positive change in their home communities.
The Community Engagement Exchange Program 2023 (CEE) is a transformational leadership development experience designed to enable young civil society leaders to harness the power of networks, relationships, and information for the public good. CEE offers a year-long program that immerses participants in the field of civic engagement and provides them with the skills and knowledge they need to make a positive impact on their communities. Through coursework, mentorship, and hands-on experience, CEE participants gain a deep understanding of the issues they care about and learn how to effectively advocate for change. The program also helps participants build important networks and relationships that can last a lifetime. In addition, CEE provides participants with access to a wealth of resources and information that can be used to further their work in the field of civic engagement. The Community Engagement Exchange Program 2023 is an invaluable experience for any young leader who is committed to making a difference in the world. You can also apply for United People Global (UPG) Sustainability Leadership Program 2023 in the USA
Community Engagement Exchange Program 2023 Details:
- Program Host Country: United States of America
- Host Organization: IREX
- Duration: One Year in the USA
- Program Coverage: Fully Funded
Benefits of Community Engagement Exchange Program 2023:
- Program participants receive support for their J-1 visas.
- Each participant will receive a monthly stipend to cover their living expenses, meals, and housing expenses.
- Travel grants will be provided to participants from their home countries to the United States.
- All participants will be covered by their medical insurance.
Eligible Countries for CEE Program 2023:
- Africa: Botswana, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Namibia, Angola Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Uganda, Zambia, and Nigeria
- East Asia and the Pacific: Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and the Philippines
- Europe and Eurasia: Armenia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Kosovo, Latvia, Turkey, Albania, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, and Hungary
- The Middle East and North Africa: Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Syria, Tunisia, Lebanon, Israel, and West Bank/Palestinian Territories
- South and Central Asia: Bhutan Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Pakistan
- Western Hemisphere: Brazil, Uruguay, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Bolivia, Jamaica, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, and Mexico
- In order to apply, applicants must be citizens of one of the above-mentioned countries.
- All applicants must reside and work in their home countries.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 21 and 28 at the time of application.
- The applicant must have two years of professional or volunteer experience.
- More information on the eligibility requirements can be found on the official website.
The application deadline to apply for the Community Engagement Exchange Program 2023 in the USA is November 30th, 2022.
How to Apply for the Community Engagement Exchange Program 2023?
- You can apply for the program by clicking on the apply now button below.
- You must complete an online application through the community engagement program website.
- Ensure that all fields on the form are filled out in English and that no required fields are left blank.