Applications for the Community Engagement Exchange Program 2022 in the USA are now being accepted. The Community Engagement Exchange Program 2022-2023 helps civil society leaders build healthy and participative communities in over 100 countries by enhancing cooperation and promoting peace. The US exchange program aims to encourage the full development of emerging and influential leaders by giving them the chance to build everlasting relationships and networks. In order to address some key factors in the growth and progress of any society, the cultural exchange program in the US is of paramount importance. These key factors include women and gender equality, participatory government, sustainable development, youth engagement, and resilience.
The Community Exchange Program was launched by the US Government and is being supported by IREX. IREX is an international non-profit organization well known for its exceptional opportunities in exchange programs related to education and development. The American Council of Learned Societies established IREX in 1968, and ever since it has been at the forefront of scholarly exchanges.
The Community Exchange Program in the USA brings together innovators and communities to address critical issues of the 21st century. The fully-funded leadership program also focuses on enhancing the capabilities of future leaders and decision-makers by giving them chances to participate as great leaders and assume responsibilities. In this program, participants gain knowledge, experience, and skills that are essential for becoming influential leaders or personalities. The program covers all expenses and helps students explore various career options under the supervision of top-ranked organizations and faculty. You can also apply for Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarship and Leadership Program 2022
Community Engagement Exchange Program 2022 Details:
- Program Host Country: United States of America
- Host Organization: IREX
- Duration: One Year in the USA
- Program Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 14th January 2022.
Benefits of Community Engagement Exchange Program 2022:
- Program participants receive support for their J-1 visas.
- Each participant will receive a monthly stipend to cover their living expenses, meals, and housing expenses.
- Travel grants will be provided to participants from their home countries to the United States.
- All participants will be covered by their medical insurance.
Eligible Countries for CEE Program 2022:
- Africa: Botswana, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Namibia, Angola Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Uganda, Zambia, and Nigeria
- East Asia and the Pacific: Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and the Philippines
- Europe and Eurasia: Armenia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Kosovo, Latvia, Turkey, Albania, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, and Hungary
- The Middle East and North Africa: Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Syria, Tunisia, Lebanon, Israel, and West Bank/Palestinian Territories
- South and Central Asia: Bhutan Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Pakistan
- Western Hemisphere: Brazil, Uruguay, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Bolivia, Jamaica, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, and Mexico
- In order to apply, applicants must be citizens of one of the above-mentioned countries.
- All applicants must reside and work in their home countries.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 21 and 28 at the time of application.
- The applicant must have two years of professional or volunteer experience.
- More information on the eligibility requirements can be found on the official website.
The application deadline to apply for the Community Engagement Exchange Program 2022 in the USA is January 14, 2022.
How to Apply for the Community Engagement Exchange Program 2022?
- To apply, applicants need to complete the Community Engagement Exchange Online Application.
- Applicants are required to provide complete and accurate information in the application.
- Prepare all the necessary documents before filing the application.