If you wish to get a fully-funded opportunity to complete your education in the UK, then don’t miss a chance to apply for theCommonwealth Masters Scholarships 2022 in the UK. Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2022 in the United Kingdom is an excellent opportunity for the brightest minds from Commonwealth countries to study in the United Kingdom for free. Taking advantage of these fully-funded UK scholarships will allow students to enrich their knowledge and improve their skills in their chosen fields without having to bear any financial burden. This Commonwealth scholarship promotes peace and economic stability among low- and middle-income countries.
The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2022 in the United Kingdom are designed to help the Commonwealth’s less advantaged citizens. The scholarship program is funded by the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) of the UK to promote sustainable development in low- and mid-income countries. Six main themes will be featured this year on the Commonwealth grant including science and technology for global prosperity, health systems, and access to opportunity.
The UK government has awarded almost 28,500 fully-funded scholarships to Commonwealth Scholars since 1959. CSC scholarship recipients have become influential figures in business and are Nobel laureates, diplomats, researchers, and heads of major NGOs and business organizations. You can also Apply for ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2022
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: United Kingdom
- Funded by: UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Commonwealth Countries Students
- Deadline: 1 November 2021.
Financial Benefits of the Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2022:
- Scholarship recipients will receive a return air ticket to their home country.
- The Commonwealth Scholarships cover the full cost of tuition.
- A stipend of £1,133 per month will be provided to the candidates or $1,390 per month.
- The scholarship also includes an allowance for warm clothes.
- All costs associated with the thesis or dissertation will be covered.
- Students can receive study travel grants within or outside of the United Kingdom.
- Candidates who are widowed, divorced, or single parents will receive £485.20 per month for a first child and £120 every other month for a second and third under 16.
- Persons with disabilities are entitled to additional allowances.
List of Eligible Countries for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2022:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Gambia
Eligibility Criteria of the UK Commonwealth Scholarships 2022:
- Candidates need to be citizens of Commonwealth countries or refugees from those countries.
- British protected persons are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of an eligible Commonwealth country.
- A candidate must be able to start their academic program in the UK by the start of the academic year in September 2022.
- A candidate must provide all supporting documentation in the required format.
- You can find more information about eligibility criteria on the official website.
The application deadline to apply for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2022 in the UK is 1st November 2021.
How to Apply for UK Commonwealth Masters Scholarship 2022?
- You can apply through any of the nominating bodies, National Nominating Agencies or Non-Governmental Organizations, and Charitable Bodies.
- The CSC does not accept direct applications made without following the above-mentioned procedures.
- It is important to remember that every nominating body has different eligibility requirements, so you should check the eligibility requirements of your nominating body as well.
- You must apply online through the CSC system.
- There is a difference between CSC applications and applications required by nominating bodies, so applicants need to submit both.
- Applications not submitted through the CSC online application system will not be accepted.