Clarendon Scholarships 2022 at the University of Oxford are among the most prestigious and competitive scholarship programs in the UK. The Clarendon Fund provides 130 fully-funded graduate scholarships to support highly talented graduate students in a variety of disciplines. Through this scholarship, the top students and scholars from all over the world are able to enroll at Oxford to pursue their academic goals. There are over 450 on-course scholars at Oxford, representing 70 different nations.
Clarendon Fund in the UK is a major graduate scholarship scheme at the University of Oxford that offers around 130 new scholarships every year. Applicants should consider pursuing a Ph.D., an MPhil, or a BPhil as well as one-year degrees, such as an MSt, an MBA, an MFE, or an MSc. The Clarendon Scholarship 2022 is awarded to students with academic excellence and potential in any degree-bearing subject at the University of Oxford.
The Clarendon Scholarship Fund was established in 2001 to support overseas students at Oxford. The Clarendon Scholarship Scheme was opened to students from the UK and the EU in 2012, ensuring funding for all students. Throughout this time, the Clarendon Fund’s objective has remained the same; to support academically outstanding graduate students through their studies at the University of Oxford. You can also Apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022 in the UK
Oxford University Clarendon Scholarships 2022 details:
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Host University: Oxford University
- Course Level: Master, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 7 Jan/21 Jan 2022 (annual)
Benefits of the Clarendon UK Scholarships 2022:
The selected students for the Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University in the United Kingdom will get the following benefits.
- Full Tuition Fee will be provided.
- There would be an annual grant to cover living expenses.
- The Clarendon grant will cover all of a student’s living expenses at Oxford.
Available Study Fields List:
A complete list of available Courses of Your Interest can be found HERE.
Courses by Department:
- Medical Sciences
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences
- Department for Continuing Education
- Social Sciences
Eligibility criteria of the Clarendon Scholarships UK 2022:
- The Selection and Eligib
- The Clarendon UK scholarship applications are open to national and international students.
- To be considered for the scholarship, students must apply for the graduate program.
- A candidate must show academic potential for the future.
- To be considered, a candidate needs a CGPA of 3.7 out of 4.
- Candidates must have the desire to make a positive impact on society.
You may apply according to your course by the relevant January deadline.
How to Apply Oxford University Clarendon Scholarships 2022?
- Candidates should choose the program of their choice.
- Interested candidates should first apply to the oxford university masters or doctoral programs.
- Applicants who applied for admission will automatically be considered for the scholarship.