If you are interested in achieving higher studies in Thailand, then apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021. The University is offering a fully-funded scholarship for masters and Ph.D. degree programs. It is the best chance for students who want to commence masters or Ph.D. degree at the top university in Thailand.
The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship award is intended to build academic cooperation between Thailand and foreign countries and provide financial support to international students who wish to pursue their graduate studies at Chulalongkorn University.
The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 will cover a full tuition fee waiver, a monthly stipend, and accommodation expenses.
Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Thailand
- Host University: Chulalongkorn University
- Course Level: Masters & PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 23 April 2021 (2nd Round), 15 June 2021 (Final Round)
Financial Benefits of the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021:
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2021 in Thailand for selected students will cover all the necessary expenses for the Full Duration of the Program. The details are given below:
- A full tuition fee waiver
- An economy class, round-trip ticket.
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- Accommodation expenses.
List of Available Study Areas:
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- (MS Health)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
- A candidate must be from ASEAN and NON-ASEAN countries.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree to apply for a master’s or doctoral degree program.
- Applicants must have obtained a GPA of 2.75 in the Bachelor’s program or 3.25 in the master’s degree program.
- Applicants must have an English Proficiency certificate. (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Applicants must be not older than 40 years while applying for the scholarship.
- A candidate must be in good health.
- A CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- 1’’ Photograph
- A Medical Certificate
- A scanned copy of passport
- Academic transcript.
- Graduation certificate.
There are three different deadlines to apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2021 in Thailand.
- 25 February 2021 for the 1st round.
- 15 April 2021 2nd round.
- 23 June 2021 3rd round.
How to Apply :
In order to apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2021 in Thailand please check the eligibility criteria and degree programs offered by the University. the official University’s website link is given below.