Application for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship at the University of Warwick is now open for the academic year 2023/24 in the UK. The Chancellor’s International Scholarships will be awarded to up to 42 outstanding international and EU applicants for Ph.D. studies. The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are one of the best scholarship programs in the UK, providing fully funded scholarships for international students.
The University of Warwick International Scholarship 2023 in the UK is an excellent opportunity for students who are enthusiastic about pursuing international studies while aspiring to advance themselves in their careers. Students participating in the scholarship program have the opportunity to take part in different academic activities through mutual cooperation and networking. They gain knowledge, skills, and key competencies in relevant key areas under the guidance of top-ranked supervisors while collaborating with their international peers.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are awarded to those who can demonstrate academic excellence and the potential to excel in research, up to the number of available scholarships. The University of Warwick UK scholarship aims to enable students to gain a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of their degree programs from a theoretical as well as practical perspective. The Chancellor’s International Scholarships in the United Kingdom are awarded every year via combined postgraduate research scholarships competitions and are open to international and EU students in any subject taught at Warwick. Also, you can check Top 10 Scholarships In the UK For International Students
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: UK/United Kingdom
- University: Warwick Doctoral College
- Course Level: MPhil leading to PhD & PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: EU & International students
Benefits of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023-24:
- The full payment of tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend (£15,609)
- Grant for Research Training and Support (RTSG) of £5,000
Complete List of Available Study Fields:
1) Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Medicine:
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Warwick Medical School
2) Faculty of Arts:
- Classics and Ancient History
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Film and Television Studies
3) Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Centre for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal, & Research (CEDAR)
- Education Studies (ES)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Centre for Teacher Education (CTE)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM)
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (ESRC DTC)
- Institute for Employment Research (IER)
- Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- School of Law
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
- Warwick Foundation Studies
- All International and EU Students are eligible.
- A candidate for a Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-24 must also be applying for a MPhil/PhD or Doctoral degree at the University of Warwick.
- Students who are already enrolled in a Doctoral Degree Programs or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick should apply in their first year of registration only.
- A candidate may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarship awards cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
The application deadline to apply for Warwick Chancellor’s international Scholarship 2023-24 in the UK is 14 December 2022 23:59 (GMT)
What is the application process for CIS UK scholarships 2023-24?
- If you wish to apply for a scholarship, you must already have applied to study the course through the Universal Admissions application system.
- Applicants should have all the necessary documents before submitting their applications.
- Your application will begin when you click the Start application icon.
- You will see a progress bar at the top of the form.
- Make sure you fill out all the fields.