CERN Short Term Internship 2022 in Switzerland is a wonderful opportunity for those students who are dedicated and passionate about their future careers. A paid internship will be available in the technical and administrative fields to undergraduate students. During the Program, they get a chance to enhance their knowledge, skills, and abilities in related areas as they work under top-class mentors and fellows.
Undergraduate students with both technical and administrative expertise can participate in internships at CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research). A limited number of internships will be available throughout 2022 as part of the practical training program. Students can participate in an internship at CERN Switzerland for a minimum of one month up to a maximum of six months. Through this short-term international internship program, the brightest minds can learn and gain practical insight into the fundamental laws of nature while working on a well-respected platform and excel at their careers.
The CERN internship program in Geneva is designed to introduce students to the laws of nature and the universe through a practical, hands-on approach. Moreover, it will be a remarkable and impressive feature on students’ CVs, which will create a roadmap to their career progression. CERN will provide a unique range of advanced facilities to further expand human knowledge and understanding. You can also Apply for UNICEF Internship Program 2022.
CERN Short Term Internship 2022 Details:
- Internship Host Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Duration: Up to 6 months
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: Open throughout the year
Financial Benefits of the CERN Short Term Internship 2022:
- The program covers multiple specializations in the fields of science and technology.
- The candidate will receive a monthly stipend of 1,516 Swiss Francs.
- Candidates will receive full coverage for medical expenditures, accidents, and disability during their stay in Geneva (France and Switzerland).
- At the end of the internship program, the trainees will receive their CERN Traineeship agreement.
Eligibility Criteria for the CERN Short Term Internship 2022 in Switzerland:
- The CERN applicant should be a full-time undergraduate student.
- It is required that the applicant be at least 18 years old at the time of application.
- Applicants who work at CERN must be an obligatory or recommended part of their studies.
- Applicants will return to their educational establishment after they have completed their stay at CERN.
- The applicant must be fluent in English and/or French languages.
Supporting Documents for CERN Short Term Paid Internship 2022:
- A Good and Effective CV (in English or French).
- Reference letter from your current institution.
- Enrollment proof in an undergraduate program
You may apply at any time for CERN Short Term Internship 2022, there is no specific deadline for applications.
How to Apply for the CERN Short Term Internship 2022 in Switzerland:
- To apply online, you need to fill out an application.
- You may submit your application anytime during the year and highlight your availability.
- You should provide all your standard personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth, etc.
- The application will then be reviewed by an expert at CERN
- Candidates who have been selected will be contacted by a program coordinator.
- You just need a good CV (in French or English)!
- It would be beneficial to mention your achievements on your CV if you have any extraordinary ones.
- Your CV should summarize all the elements of your personal and professional profile, including your educational background, skills, and abilities.
- Be sure to complete your application carefully and submit it because it cannot be edited after it has been submitted.