Applications are now open for the CERN Junior Fellowship program 2020 in Geneva, Switzerland.CERN is a European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists, and Engineers. The Junior Fellowship Program is for Undergraduate and Graduates, Fresh Students.
IELTS/TOEFL or any other Language Test is not required for the CERN application. There is no application fee; CERN is an Excellent, fully funded Opportunity that will cover all the expenses of the selected candidates.
The CERN Fellowship Programme aims to make Undergraduates and graduates from all over the world to earn practical experience in the fields of Applied Sciences, Computing, and Engineering, physics with Beginner, or No Work Experience. (List of Fields in Applied Sciences)
CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2020 Details
- Host Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Host Organization: CERN
- Eligible Countries: CERN Member or Associate Member (CERN Member Country List Here)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 2nd March 2020
About CERN Junior Fellowship Programme
CERN is a well known European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists, and Engineers. Please note and make sure that you are applying for CERN Junior Fellowship, not a specific job.
Diversity has been an essential part of CERN’s mission since its establishment and is a standardized value of the Organization. So, Students with Various Fields from different academic backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply for CERN.
As mentioned above, the CERN Juinor Fellowship is a Fully Funded International fellowship program. As a selected member, CERN will provide the following benefits.:
- A Monthly Allowance of 5,239 to 6,506 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- CERN’s comprehensive Coverage for your health scheme (for yourself, your spouse and children), and membership of the CERN Pension Fund.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets Costs to and from Geneva, Switzerland.
- Depending on your particular circumstances: an inauguration grant, family, child, and infant costs as well as travel expenses to and from Geneva.
- Every month 2.5 days of paid leaves.
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
- Undergraduate and Graduates Fresh Students are Qualified.
- You have graduated, or are going to graduate (within six months from the date of the board), with a college or university degree (BSc or MSc level).
- Beginner or No Work Experience OR No more than four years’ relevant experience in the wake of obtaining your degree.
- You are from a CERN Member Country.
- Students with Diverse and Various Disciplines are qualified.
- The program Duration will be six months, last up to a limit of thirty-six months.
To complete your application prosses, You will need the following documents (in PDF format)
- Your Most Fresh Relevant Qualification Degree.
- Three Fresh letters of recommendation (not older than a year before the closing date for application.
- Summary of your educational or professional performances.
- Upload those letters at the time of application. Also, provide the links to submitted your application to forward it further to your referees to upload their letters.
2nd March 2020 is the last date to apply for the CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2020 in Switzerland.
How to Apply For CERN Junior Fellowship
The Application Process is Online. Official Links of the Application Form and advertisement is also given below. If You don’t have an account, then create a new account OR Sign in Through Google Account.