Applications are invited for the CERN Junior Fellowship 2020/2021 Internship in Switzerland in Geneva. Fellowship Programme from CERN is a well known and most popular International Internship Program for International Students.
CERN Fellowship Programme is open for Undergraduate, Graduate, and Fresh Graduates. Each year hundreds of International Students benefit from this program. CERN Junior Fellowship 2020/21 is a Fully Funded Program in the incredible country Switzerland Geneva for the International Students CERN Member or Associate Member Countries (Check Your Country Here). The great thing about this CERN program, IELTS and TOEFL, is not essential for the CERN Application.
The CERN Fellowship Programme intends to make Undergraduates, and Graduates get Practical life Activity in a field of Engineering, Physics Applied Sciences, and Computing, with Insufficient, or No Work Experience. Diversity has been a vital part of CERN’s mission since its foundation, and it is providing great value to the Organization.
CERN Junior Fellowship 2021 in Geneva Details
- Host Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Host Organization: CERN
- Eligible Countries: CERN Member or Associate Member
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 1st September 2020
- Fellowship Duration: Months (Minimum) up to 36 Months.
CERN Fellowship Short Introduction:
- CERN is a European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists, and Engineers that connect Participants to gain Practical Experience.
- Candidates keep in mind that you are applying for a Program and Not a Particular Job. This is a Short Term Internship Program in Switzerland, Geneva.
- Foreign Students with Different Fields from diverse academic education backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply.
- The Junior Fellowship program from CERN duration is 6 Months (Minimum) up to 36 Months.
- A Monthly Allowance is covering 5,239 to 6,506 Swiss Francs every Month (net of tax).
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Airfare and Travel Tickets Costs and expenses to and from Geneva, Switzerland will be granted.
- Per Month Paid leaves of 2.5 Days.
- Are you a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (Please Check Your Country Here).
- All Undergraduate, Graduate, and fresh graduates are eligible to apply for CERN.
- Short or No Work Experience OR No more than four years’ relevant experience after receiving your degree.
- An updated CV/Resume.
- Your Recent/Fresh Relevant Qualification Degree.
- Three Letters of Recommendation (but not older than a year the time of the deadline).
- Applicants can upload a letter of recommendation at the time of application if they have it.
How to Apply For CERN Junior Fellowship
The Online Application Process is available at CERN Junior Fellowship 2020. The Link of the Application Form and Official Link Website is given below.