Applications are now being accepted for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 in the Switzerland. The program is scheduled to take place in Switzerland and interns will get a chance to spend 2 to 12 months in the Meyrin, Geneva. The CERN internship program offers opportunities to undergraduate and master’s students, where they can gain experience within the world’s most organized administrative platform. This is an Amazing Internship Opportunity for all the students, where selected students have the opportunity to train in some of the most prestigious organizations in the world.
The CERN fully-funded international internship program will cover all the expenses of the selected candidates. The interns will be given the opportunity to spend 2 to 12 months at the European Organization for Nuclear Research to develop their skills in their related fields by gaining practical knowledge of their course studies. The candidates do not have to pay anything. Furthermore, applicants will also be eligible for a monthly allowance as well as 2 to 5 days of paid leave per month.
The CERN fully funded program in Europe 2022 offers a unique opportunity to students pursuing administration-related disciplines to work on world-altering projects. The world’s most renowned organization, CERN, offers students fully funded internships, as well as the chance to become familiar with the most complex administrative approaches. The physicists and engineers at CERN explore the fundamentals of the universe with the most advanced scientific instruments in the world. CERN interns will gain such vast experiences through their work at CERN that will benefit their careers as they will become extremely knowledgeable in administration and will gain the confidence that they will need in the future. You can also Apply for CERN Short Term Internship 2022 in Switzerland
CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 Short Summary:
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Internship Location: Meyrin, Geneva
- Duration: 2 to 12 months
- Deadline: 21 March 2022
What are the Benefits of the CERN Administrative Student Program:
Candidates selected for the program will receive the following benefits:
- CERN’s health insurance.
- A Monthly Stipend of 3319 Swiss Francs.
- A contract of participation from 2 to 12 months.
- Air travel tickets for the program.
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
CERN Program Available Fields:
- Communication and public relations
- Engineering management
- advanced secretarial work
- Engineering Fields
- Human resources
- Business administration
Eligibility Criteria of the CERN Administrative Student Program 2022:
You must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Administrative student program 2022:
- Participants must belong from CERN Member or Associate Member State or are studying in a Member State.
- Selected applicants can stay for at least two and at most 12 months as a full-time student.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Masters)
- Candidates must have a good understanding of English or French.
Have You Applied For Global Masters Scholarship 2022-23 ?
- An updated CV/Resume
- Reference letter from a professor
- Recent Academic Transcript Copy
- You may submit the reference letter yourself, whilst submitting your application, or through your referee, via the link, you will receive soon after submitting your application.
The application deadline to apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 is 21st March 2022
What is the application process for CERN Internship Switzerland 2022?
- If you are interested in applying for a CERN fully paid internship, please click the I am interested button on the official website.
- Candidates need to sign up through either Linkedin, Smartprofile, or Indeed.
- Select your resume and drop it into the box.
- Candidates are required to provide their academic background and work experience.
- An applicant who is applying for more than one job must submit their applications separately.