Get financial support to start your educational/academic journey in Hungary. Central European University is giving an opportunity to apply for a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. Degree scholarships in Hungary.
The Central European University Financial Aid will cover all the expenses for Masters and Ph.D. Degree students, for bachelor’s degree tuition fees, will be covered. All Courses/Programs are taught in the English Language.
You can also Apply for Harvard University Nieman Berkman Klein Journalism Fellowship 2021
CEU Scholarships 2021 in Hungary Details:
- Country of Study: Hungary
- University: Central European University
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 1 February 2021
Available Study Fields List:
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism Studies Program
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Legal Studies
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- School of Public Policy
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Center for Religious Studies.
The selected students for the Central European University scholarship will get the following benefits.
- Up to 100% Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- CEU Master’s Degree Excellence Scholarship: 1,000 EUR/Month
- CEU Master’s Degree Distinction Scholarship: 750 EUR/Month
- CEU Master’s Degree Scholarship: 500 EUR/Month
- CEU Doctoral Degree Scholarships: 1,350 EUR/Month
- International students having any nationality are eligible to apply.
- To get admission in the Bachelor’s Degree program, applicants must have a high school certificate.
- Applicants must hold an Undergraduate Degree Certificate/Transcript to be enrolled in a Masters Degree Program.
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree to get admission in a Doctoral Degree.
- Updated CV/Resume
- Previous Degree Certificates
- Recommendations Letters
- Proof of citizenship (e.g., Passport).
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- English Language Proficiency Certificates
- Any Others (if required)
The application deadline to apply for the Central European University Scholarships 2021 in Hungary is 1st February 2021.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for the Central European University scholarships through the CEU Online Application Portal. The Official Website links are given below: