Are you looking for financial support to study abroad in Canada? If yes, the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships 2021-22 is your chance to study in Canada. The program is open to both domestic and international students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the University.
The Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships are awarded to students with outstanding academic performance and/or students who are obviously in financial need.
CBU offers multiple outstanding experiential learning and undergraduate research opportunities in an ideal academic environment. You can also apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2021
Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships 2021-22 in Canada Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- University: Cape Breton University,
- Scholarship Value: Up to $30,000
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: Open
Available Courses & Subjects:
The CBU scholarships are available for studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Financial Benefits of Major Entrance Scholarships:
- A Chancellor’s scholarship Total Amount $30,000
- President’s scholarship Total Amount $20,000
- Deans’ scholarship Total Amount $10,000
- Fitzgerald scholarship Total Amount $20,000
- Schwartz scholarship Total Amount $14,000
- W.M. Reid scholarship Total Amount $11,500
- Orpha Thayer-Scott scholarship Total Amount $10,000
- A candidate must be a domestic or international student.
- If an Articulation agreement candidate must be currently enrolled in their program of transfer.
- A candidate must demonstrate excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s).
- A candidate must have a minimum 80% average as determined by CBU to be eligible with no failures.
- The deadline for Fall Intake is June 15, 2021.
- The deadline for CBU Winter (January 2022) Intake is October 15, 2021.
How to Apply?
You need to apply for admission at the Cape Breton University to be considered for the Entrance scholarships.
- Official transcript
- Financial need application.