Applications for the Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship 2022/2023 Program are now open to international students for the 2022-2023 academic year. The fully-funded international scholarship program is available for students who wish to get enrolled in a bachelor’s, diploma, as well as a postgraduate master’s program in Brunei. The Brunei Government Scholarship program enables students to acquire academic knowledge as well as develop their professional skills to compete in the international marketplace. The Brunei Darussalam government offers many scholarship opportunities to international students each year who wish to study in Brunei universities. The government awards hundreds of international scholarships per year to students from around the world.
The Brunei scholarship to study in Asia is a fully-funded program that aims to provide students with a fascinating range of educational opportunities in multiple fields through which they are encouraged to enroll in Brunei’s higher educational institutions. These scholarship opportunities are available at the following universities: Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD), Politeknik Brunei (PB) Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA), Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB), and Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan (KUPU SB). The Brunei scholarship requires international students to abide by all rules and regulations set by the university and the government of Brunei.
The Brunei Government scholarships 2022-2023 are designed to recognize the academic excellence of top students from all over the world by providing them with free education in Brunei. The Scholarship provides students with innovative opportunities to enhance their academic experience and turn it into work experience, thus allowing them to have a strong start to their careers. The Brunei International Scholarship will cover almost all of your expenses while studying in Brunei. There are no application fees or IELTS requirements for this scholarship. You can also apply for Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA 2022-23)
Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022-2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Brunei Darussalam
- Host Organization: Brunei Darussalam, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Diploma, Postgraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 15, February 2022.
Scholarship Duration and Degree Levels:
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Post-graduate Degree Programs
Depending on the course of the program, Brunei Darussalam may vary the scholarship duration between scholarships offered at different levels.
What are the Benefits of Brunei Government Scholarship 2022:
- Upon acceptance, you will receive a full exemption from tuition fees.
- The candidate will receive economy class airfare from Brunei university to their country of citizenship.
- The candidate will also receive a monthly allowance of BND $500.
- A meal allowance of BND $150 will be provided.
- An annual book allowance of BND $600 will also be provided.
- Accommodation will be provided at the residential college.
- The baggage allowance is also provided upon completion of the program, which is BND$250 for countries within the ASEAN region, and BND$5pp for countries outside of the ASEAN region.
- All participants are provided comprehensive health insurance coverage.
Brunei Scholarships 2022-2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for scholarships in Brunei.
- The age of undergraduate and diploma students should be between 18 and 25.
- If you are applying for a postgraduate master’s program, you must not be old than 35 by 31st July 2022.
- The applicant must not be a permanent resident of Brunei Darussalam.
The application deadline to apply for the Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2022 is 15 February 2022.
What are the steps to apply for Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022-2023?
- The applicants must submit their applications online.
- In order to submit their applications, they must first download the application form from the website.
- Applicants must provide their personal information, educational background, and language proficiency information.
- Make sure to fill out all fields carefully.
- Please indicate your top two choices in terms of studying and the university.
- Applicants must have their applications endorsed either by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the National Focal Point.
- Candidates are required to submit security clearance statements from their national security agency or local police station.
- The completed application form and reference letter must be submitted via e-mail at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please keep your file size to 10MB.
- You should submit all supporting documents in Word, pdf, or jpg format.