The Applications are invited to apply for the Think Big Scholarships Program 2021 at Bristol University. The Think Big Scholarships in the UK are open for undergraduate Degree and Master’s Degree Programs. This is an excellent opportunity for all those international students who want to study abroad and get their higher-studies degree.
The University of Bristol UK is one of the most prestigious academic universities in the UK and has a good reputation for innovative research worldwide; by studying at Bristol, international students are making sure that they can achieve their goals and get their dream jobs. A wide range of academic fields and majors are available under the think big scholarship program at the University of Bristol.
You can also Apply Trent University International Scholarship Awards 2021 – Study in Canada
Bristol University UK Scholarships Program 2021 Details
- Country of Study: UK
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Funded
- Eligibility: international students
- Deadline: 29th March 2021
Financial Benefits of the Think Big Scholarship 2021:
- Tuition fee waiver up to £5,000 to £10,000 are awarded to Undergraduate students for September 2021 entry. Scholarships will be provided for all years of undergraduate degree study.
- Tuition fee waivers up to £5,000, £10,000, and £20,000 are awarded to Postgraduate students for September 2021 entry. Scholarships will be provided for all years of undergraduate degree study.
Available Study Fields List:
- School of Arts
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Film and Television
- School of Humanities
- Classics and Ancient History
- History (Historical Studies)
- History of Art (Historical Studies)
- Religion and Theology
- School of Modern Languages
- Hispanic, Portuguese and Latin American Studies
- Centre for Academic Language and Development
- Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- School of Computer Science, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, & Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- School of Civil, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bristol Dental School
- Bristol Medical School
- Population Health Sciences
- Translational Health Sciences
- Bristol Veterinary School
- School of Anatomy
- Teaching and Learning for Health Professionals
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Biochemistry
- School of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- School of Physiology, Pharmacology, and Neuroscience
- School of Psychological Science
- School of Chemistry
- School of Earth Sciences
- School of Geographical Sciences
- School of Mathematics
- School of Physics
Social Sciences & Law
- School of Accounting and Finance
- School of Economics
- School of Education
- School of Management
- School for Policy Studies
- School of Sociology, Politics and International Studies
- University of Bristol Law School
- A candidate must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- A candidate must have applied to start any full-time Undergraduate.
- A candidate should have applied to any one-year, full-time Postgraduate degree program.
There are Two Rounds to Apply for the Think Big Scholarships Program 2021 at Bristol University.
- 1st Round deadline is 29th March 2021.
- 2nd Round, the deadline is 14th June 2021.
How to Apply
A candidate can apply by filling out the application and submitted for the Think Big Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship via the International Scholarships online application form.