Applications are invited to apply for Bond University HDR scholarship 2022 in Australia. The University allocates funds to help students’ financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living allowance. HDR scholarship will be provided to academically talented students who possess excellent academic merit and research potential.
The HDR scholarships will provide fee waivers and a living allowance of $28,597 per annum to academically talented students. The duration of the scholarship program is up to 3 (three) years. These scholarships are held twice per year.
Bond University is Australia’s first private and not-for-profit university based in Gold Coast, Queensland. it was established in 1989. the university has been listed in the global top 20 universities in the Times Higher Education Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World.
You can also Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 (SINGA
HDR Scholarship 2022 at Bond University Details
- Country of Study: Australia
- Host University: Bond University
- Scholarship Value: $27,596 per annum
- Course Level: Ph.D. degree
- Eligibility: international students
- Deadline: 30 September 2021
Benefits of Bond HDR Scholarships 2022 in Australia:
- Successful candidates will receive the 2021 full-time stipend rate will be $28,597 per annum.
- Living stipends and financial costs of fee offset (waiver).
Eligibility Criteria for Bond HDR Scholarships 2022:
- HDR scholarships are open to national and international students.
- A candidate must meet all the entry requirements for the Ph.D. program at Bond University.
- A candidate must meet English language entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa and residency requirements.
- A candidate must hold a valid offer letter to study at Bond University.
The last date to apply for the HDR scholarship program 2022 in Australia is 30 September 2021, for the 1st round.
How to Apply for Bond HDR Scholarships 2022:
- Complete the Bond University Online Application Form
- Once you have received a valid Letter of Offer for admission.
- You must apply using the online Scholarship Application form