The Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program 2022 in Morocco provides a platform for future leaders to engage in rigorous discussions pertaining to important regional and global issues. This program also provides participants with the opportunity to gain knowledge of other influential ideas and to collaborate with one another in their pursuit. This Emerging Leaders Program aims to educate, inspire, connect, and empower emerging leaders to bring about major changes in their local communities and for the international community in general.
The Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program is an intensive leadership development program developed by the Policy Center for the New South to foster innovative and self-driven minds to come together in a fully-funded leadership training environment and to gain better input in formulating strong policies. The institute has brought together researchers since its inception, published their research work, and has a collaborator network with representatives from diverse regions worldwide. Furthermore, this fully funded conference is part of PCNS’ series of gatherings and events hosted throughout the year, which are aimed at shaping the futures of young professionals.
The Policy Center for the New South (PCNS) will host the 11th edition of the Atlantic Dialogues Conference, a high-level event that brings together influential public and private sector leaders from around the Atlantic Basin to engage in open, informal discussions regarding issues of common concern. The initiative brings together 30 to 50 young leaders from the Atlantic basin and Africa each year. Moreover, these rising leaders have demonstrated leadership abilities, as well as a strong sense of commitment to the social and economic challenges facing their communities in particular, and the world in general.
Summary of Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program 2022 in Morocco:
- ADEL Host Country: Morocco
- Host Organization: The Policy Center for the New South (PCNS)
- Program Duration: 11 to 16 December 2022
- Deadline: 15 July 2022
Benefits of Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program 2022:
- Economy Class air ticket Covered.
- All local transportation is provided.
- The catering facilities will be available to participants during the conference.
- The conference organizers will provide the organizers with good hotel accommodations during the dates of the program and conference.
Eligibility Criteria for Atlantic Dialogue Emerging Leaders Program 2022:
- Participants must be between the ages of 25 and 35.
- All applicants must be citizens of African, North American, South American, Central American, European, or Caribbean countries. Priority will be given to citizens of countries bordering the Atlantic Basin.
- Candidates who are citizens of other countries but reside in countries in the above regions may also apply.
- Applicants must be proficient in English in their personal statement and a short video.
- Applicants must ensure they will be available for the full duration of this six-day program.
The last date to apply for the Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program 2022 in Morocco is Friday, July 15th at 11:59 pm Moroccan time (GMT+1).
What are the steps for applying to the Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program?
- Applicants must apply via the online application.
- Applicants are required to make a YouTube video of one minute and provide the link in the application.
- The YouTube video should address the following topics.
– Introduce yourself
– What drives you in the work that you do?
– What impact are you having? (in your organization, community…)
- The Youtube video should only be visible by recipients of the link.
- All documents must be written in English.
- Personal statements should not exceed 250 words.
- The resume or CV must not exceed two pages and be submitted in PDF format.