The Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2022-23 is now accepting applications from students who are interested in advancing their careers in a specific field of study abroad or who have completed their undergraduate studies and plan to pursue a Master’s degree in a foreign country. The Asian Development Bank offers fantastic career opportunities to Bachelor’s degree holders who are facing financial or other challenges that prevent them from continuing their studies. The Asian Development Bank encourages students to develop academic careers in economics, management sciences, technology, law, and public policy, as well as in other development-related fields. This ADB scholarship program aims to foster the growth of human capital in developing countries and enable them to contribute to their home countries.
Asian Development Bank scholarships for international students are designed to provide students with quality education as well as development training to help improve the development process in their respective countries. Regardless of your nation of origin, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, physical ability, or thinking styles, you are welcome to apply for ADB Scholarships. There are many options and courses available for students to select from.
The fully-funded international scholarship program provides tuition, insurance, travel expenses, as well as a monthly stipend and books allowance. The Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program offers graduate scholarships to students each year for studies in economics, business and management, science and technology, and other development-related fields. You can also apply for World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022-23
DB-JSP Japan Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is Eligible? International students
- Deadline: Different for each university.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship Host Countries:
- New Zealand
What are the Benefits of the Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2022-2023?
- Full Tuition Fee
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance
- Travel expenses
- Housing Allowance
- Books Allowance
- Medical insurance
- Instructional materials allowance
List of Eligible Countries for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2022-23:
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
Eligibility Requirements for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2022-23:
- A candidate must be a citizen of a member country of the Asian Development Bank.
- Applicants must have been accepted into one of the host institutions (see the list of host institutions) in an approved program.
- The applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree with good academic standing.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years of professional experience after graduating from university.
- Applicants should not be older than 35 years of age at the time of application.
- After completing the program, participants must return to their home countries.
- You can learn more about eligibility on the program’s official website.
Supporting Documents for ADB Scholarships:
- Your most recent tax return or certification of your annual or monthly salary.
- A statement of your family’s income.
- Copies of your academic records.
- Complete the application form.
- The application deadline to apply for the Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2022-23 are different for each university please check the university where you are applying for admission.
What is the application process for Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2022-23?
- The student must apply online at the ADB partner university of their choice.
- Complete the ADB Scholarship application form carefully.
- Ensure that you answer all the questions and include any additional resources, if necessary.
- A description of why you chose to pursue this particular course.
- The student must submit the required documentation to the institution after completing the forms.
- Further information about the application process may be found on the program’s official website.