If you want to be a part of the best international university, you should not miss a chance to apply to the ANU International scholarship program 2023. The Australian National University is now accepting applications from international students to apply for the ANU International Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia. The ANU Research Scholarships are available for Masters and PhD Degree Programs. ANU AGRTP International Scholarships enable candidates to enrich their knowledge through classroom activities under the supervision of world-class professors.
The Commonwealth Department of Education and Training annually awards scholarships to domestic and international students pursuing a higher degree research program. ANU offers two central scholarship rounds annually, which include the Australian Government Research Training Program, the University Research Scholarship, and other scholarships to eligible students.
The AUN Scholarships for international students in Australia promotes the talents of intelligent students who have a strong desire to excel in their future careers as professionals in relevant fields. Almost all academic Fields/Majors are available for students to undertake a Masters by Research or PhD by Research. The Duration of the ANU International Research Scholarship Master’s Degree will be for 2 Years and Doctoral Degree 4 Years. This award will cover tuition fees, assist students with their living costs, and relocation costs. You can also apply for Reach Oxford Scholarship in UK 2023 (Fully Funded)
Australian National University Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- University: Australia National University
- Course Level: Master and PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
Benefits of ANU International Scholarships 2023 in Australia:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Tickets (Reallocation)
- Living Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Books/Course Materials
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
Check President’s PhD Scholarships 2023 at Imperial College London
List of Available Study Fields at ANU Australia :
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science.
Eligibility Criteria for the ANU Research Scholarship 2023:
- Both Australian and International applicants are eligible.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Scholarships are awarded through a competitive process, based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- A candidate must have English Language Proficiency Certificate to get admission.
Deadlines for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2023 at the Australian National University.
|Scholarship round||Admission application closing date||Commencement Year|
|2023 Round 1 International||Closing 31 August 2022||2023|
|2023 Round 1 Domestic||Closing 31 October 2022||2023|
|2023 Round 2 International and Domestic||Closing 15 April 2023||2023|
Check Top 10 International Scholarships In Germany
How to Apply for ANU International Scholarships 2023?
- Application for admission to ANU can be made online through the university website.
- Take your time selecting your study program and mode.
- You will need to provide detailed information about yourself, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Please fill out the application carefully.
- Make sure you fill in every required field.