Applications are exclusively open to apply for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2022 in Japan. The University of Tokyo ADB Scholarships 2022 offers international students a great opportunity to study master’s degree in Japan on a fully-funded scholarship program. It is an excellent opportunity for well-qualified International Students from ADB’s developing member countries to pursue Masters Degree programs at the University of Tokyo.
Students from member countries of ABD are eligible for the ABD Japan master’s scholarship, funded by the government of Japan. More than 300 scholarships are awarded each year through the ADB scholarship program. The University of Tokyo offers master’s degree programs in almost all academic fields and majors under ADB Scholarship.
The Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS) and the Division of Environmental Studies, which consists of six departments, are designated by the ADB to receive the ADB-JSP scholarship allocation since 2000. In conjunction with faculty and researchers, the ADB scholars will develop innovative projects. You can also Apply for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 in South Korea
University of Tokyo Japan ADB Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Citizens of ADB Member Countries
- Deadline: 10 December 2021.
Benefits of the ADB-Japan Scholarship Program 2022:
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly subsistence and housing allowance
- Books allowance & instructional materials
- Medical insurance
- Travel expenses
List of Available Study Fields & Majors:
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Public Policy
- Urban Engineering
- Health Science
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Tokyo Japan ADB Scholarship 2022:
To apply for the ADB Scholarship at the University of Tokyo, you need to meet the eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a national of ADB Member Countries.
- A bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must have worked full-time for at least 2 years.
- Candidate Not more than 35 years old at the time of application.
- In Exceptional cases, appropriate programs for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- The applicant must agree to come back home after degree completion.
The last date to apply for the Asian Development Scholarship 2022 in Japan at the University of Tokyo is 10 December 2021.
How to Apply for University of Tokyo ADB-JSP Scholarship2022?
- According to the latest global postal service, the method of receiving application materials for enrollment in 2022 has been changed as follows.
- Applications must be submitted by email by December 10, 2021. You should title the email “ADB Application_Name (applicant’s name)”.
- Letters of recommendations can be sent directly from the recommenders by email. “ADB Recommendation Letter_Name (applicant’s name)” should be used as the subject of the email.
- All recommendation letters sent directly from the recommenders will be considered originals, so there is no need to send them by mail.
- To be considered for the program, application materials must also be submitted in their original form by January 7, 2022.
- As soon as you send the document, please notify the International Liaison Office about its expected arrival date.
It is not necessary to email your materials if you can arrange for all originals and physical materials to arrive at the International Liaison Office of GSFS by December 10, 2021.