Applications are now open and accepted to apply for the Young Leader Access Program 2020 a Fully Funded International Exchange and leadership program to the New York USA for participants from all over the world.MCW Global Leaders will cover all the expenses of selected participants.
All academic fields & majors are available, as this is not an academic program. Participants age 18-26 are qualified to apply. There is No Application Fee. The MCW Global’s Young Leaders Access Program Contains three Phases: Summer Retreat, Vision Planning, and Alumni Mentorship plus continuous support.
IELTS/TOEFL is not required for MCW Summer Exchange Program. The term of the MCW Global Young Leaders Program is 10 Days. Young Leaders will be arranged with Alumni Network, who leads them in a summer program, toward creating an actionable plan.
Details of MCW Young Leader Access Program 2020
MCW Program will cover all expenses. Anyone can apply. You have to demonstrate healthy leadership activity.
MCW Program for international students is a Fully Funded Summer School in NewYork.
- Host Country: New York, United States
- Program Duration: 10 Days (July 21- July 30, 2020)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 5, 2020
About MCW Young Leader Acces Program
MCW Global is a Non-Profit organization with high enthusiasm for communities all over the world to reach higher levels of Education, Improved Health, and Enhanced Economic Security.
Leadership Development, Self-awareness, and Extensive Knowledge of Global Citizenship, and how to perform a project from beginning to end.
MCW Global Young Leader Access Program will Cover all Expenses; it is a Fully Funded International Summer Exchange Program.
It’s Not an Academic Program. No CGPA is required in this program. All candidates who are applying should have a Hearty Interest in Leadership.
All foreign students with any academic background are eligible to apply.
All Expenses will be funded and provided in this Summer Exchange Program. The following items will be delivered in the MCW 2020 Summer Exchange program during (July 21- July 30, 2020)
- Accommodation will be provided
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets
- Other Required Stuff
Here is a list of required documents.
- Essay questions
- Highlight an issue in your community that concerns you. How would you address this issue?
- Express a challenge you have faced and used a leadership skill to come up with a solution.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Age limit 18-26.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Eligible for appropriate visa and travel documentation.
- Email and the Internet to access is needed to allow for consistent communication with the MCW Global Team and Young Leaders Program alumni-mentor.
- First-round decisions sent out; shortlist candidates notified; second-round application opens February 3, 2020
- February 21, 2020: Second round application closes
- Program Interviews with Alumni March 2-28, 2020
- Acceptances sent out April 1, 2020
- Confirmation of acceptance with visa interview date and deposit May 3, 2020
- Young Leaders Access Summer Program July 21, 2020 – July 30, 2020
- Duration of Young Leaders Access Program duration July 30, 2020 – July 22, 2021
MCW Young Leaders Access Program Deadline
5th January 2020 is the last date to apply for the MCW Young Leader Access Program 2020 in New York US.