The World Health Organization (WHO) internship program in 2023 provides outstanding prospects to gain career-relevant experience and add to the ever-growing network of top health professionals across the globe who are passionate and knowledgeable about the health sector. The WHO internship program 2023 not only offers newcomers on-the-job training but also functional learning that includes physical training and staying up to date with current gadgets being utilized in the health space. Such skills aim to further empower interns and cement their place as valuable members of a successful health department which will ultimately work towards promoting healthy lifestyles worldwide. The WHO is committed to providing specialized training that enables these upcoming professionals to have successful careers in the world of healthcare.
The World Health Organization’s internship program 2023 is a great opportunity for students to gain an invaluable experience in global health and understand the challenges of dealing with multiple stakeholders in achieving international health objectives. Participants of the program will have access to world-class leadership from WHO mentors and contributors that are experts in their respective field. In addition, the flexible working arrangements will allow individuals to fully immerse themselves in the projects on hand and find creative solutions suitable for various scenarios. Moreover, participants will be able to develop skills needed for navigating the dynamic world of public health, not just now but also well into their future career.
The WHO free international internship program 2023 is a great way to jumpstart your career while getting involved with a highly esteemed international organization. You’ll gain firsthand experience in the healthcare field by working with the latest medical tools and under the guidance of experts from the WHO. Additionally, you’ll be contributing to research that helps progress the human understanding of health-related issues and aid in responding to global crises. With the experience provided by WHO internships, students have an excellent chance of boosting their career development far beyond what was previously thought possible. Therefore, this program provides an amazing opportunity for young professionals to make a difference through valuable collaborating experiences. You can also apply for OIST Internship Program 2023 in Japan
World Health Organization Paid Internships 2023 Details:
- Internship Host Country: WHO member countries
- Sponsor Organization: World Health Organization
- Internship Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- Open For: Graduate & Postgraduate students
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: Varies
Financial Benefits of the World Health Organization Internship 2023:
- No registration fee.
- Interns will get stipend if applicable
- Internships will be paid
- Students will be able to enhance their knowledge and experience in the health field.
- WHO Provides a Medical and Accident Insurance to all Interns.
Eligibility Criteria of the World Health Organization Internship 2023:
- You must be a citizen of the WHO member countries.
- Must be at least 20 years or older at the date of application.
- You must be a full-time student in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- You must have completed at least 3 years of full-time studies at a university or institution.
- You must have a first degree either in medical, social, Public health, or a technical work of WHO.
- You are not eligible if you are related to a WHO staff member.
- You should be fluent in one of the languages of an office of assignment.
- You have not participated in any previous WHO internship.
- You must have a valid passport.
WHO internship deadlines vary; you are advised to check the dates according to the available vacancy.
How to Apply for World Health Organization Internship 2023?
To apply for an internship at the World Health Organization (WHO), follow these steps:
- Visit the WHO website and navigate to the internship page.
- Review the eligibility requirements to ensure that you meet the necessary criteria to apply.
- Look for the internship that best fits your interests and qualifications.
- Click on the internship to view the details and the application instructions.
- Follow the instructions to create an account and start the application process.
- Complete the online application form, including any required documents such as a resume, cover letter, and transcripts.
- Submit your application.