Are you interested in becoming the World Bank’s next intern? Getting hired by the World Bank Internship Program is the dream of many! The internship program of the World Bank is a life-changing opportunity for those seeking to gain work experience in an international work environment. The World Bank internship 2023 program is designed in a way to prepare individuals for the challenges of the real world at the beginning of their careers. The internship allows undergraduate students at the World Bank to learn about the bank’s mission by getting involved in its projects.
The World Bank is a reputable international organization, well known for its diverse working environment, so interns have a unique chance to learn about different cultures and working methods. Usually, internships at the World Bank are based in Washington, DC, although interns are often placed at WB country offices across the world. The World Bank paid internship offers interns the chance to put their own research experience into practice in a practical project, which is undoubtedly the best way to excel in their career.
The World Bank welcomes applications in various fields from interested candidates for its International Student Internship Program. Applicants can come from both operations as well as corporate support fields. According to their website, internship opportunities will be depending on the availability of projects in their respective fields. The Bank has been working in almost every field that is essential to the development of low- and middle-income countries since its inception. The World Bank Internship Program selection cycle includes an interview phase, whose aim is to learn more about the applicant and to analyze their knowledge, skills, and experiences. You can also Apply for Microsoft Internship Program 2023 | Funded
World Bank Winter Internship 2023 Details:
- Internship Host Country: United States of America
- Organization: The World Bank
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: October 31, 2022.
Benefits of the WB Winter Internships 2023:
- Throughout the internship, interns will receive an hourly salary.
- In addition, interns can receive a travel allowance of up to $3,000 during their internship. (if applicable)
- Check Asian Development Bank Internship 2023 (ADB Paid Internship)
Eligibility Criteria for the World Bank Winter Internships 2023:
- Applicants for WB internships must have at least an undergraduate degree.
- The candidate must be an enrolled full-time graduate student, either pursuing a master’s degree or a doctorate.
- Applicants are not restricted by their age.
- The internship is open to both males and females, but females are strongly encouraged to apply.
- There is no requirement regarding academic specialization. Students of all academic backgrounds are welcome.
- An applicant must be proficient in English.
- It would be a plus if the candidate had knowledge of any other language of WB.
Supporting Documents for the WB Winter Internship 2023:
- A Proof of Enrollment
- Statement of Interest.
The application deadline to apply for the World Bank international Internship 2023 is October 31, 2022.
How to Apply for the World Bank Winter Internship 2023?
- To apply for a WB internship program, you will need to complete an online application.
- You should use one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher.
- Be sure that you are connected to the internet using a reasonable bandwidth and that there are no network or firewall restrictions.
- You will be required to create an account and provide an e-mail address. The email address you provide should be correctly spelled, as this will be our main source of communication.
- The application must be completed in one session, and you will only be able to submit it once you have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions (all questions marked with an asterisk-*- are required).
- You must complete the application within 90 minutes in order to avoid a timeout.
- Be sure to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Ensure that you do not enter any special characters (â-<>&#â, etc.) during the application process. Avoid copying and pasting any text or characters from Microsoft Word.
Note: Files must not exceed 5 MB and should be in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf.
• Make sure that the file names of the documents you are attaching do not include any special characters, such as â-<>&#â, etc. The best type of file to upload is a PDF file.
• Your application cannot be modified or updated once it has been submitted.
• A confirmation email will be sent to you after you submit your application, providing you with your application number.