The World Bank is pleased to announce its Junior Professional Associates (JPA) Program for Young Graduates. It is a unique opportunity for young professionals to gain experience in a premier development institution, on a two-year, non-renewable Extended Term Consultant (ETC) contract with benefits.
If you are a young recent graduate, have a passion and commitment to help others, the World Bank’s JPA program is the right place for you to gain two-year entry-level work experience in a multicultural environment.
The World Bank Junior Professional Associates (JPA) Program is a two-year professional program open for applicants from all over the world. This program will open a stream of further career opportunities in the government, private sector, academia, corporate world, and other development areas. You can also apply for UNDP Internship Program 2022
World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program 2022 Details:
- Host Organization: The World Bank
- Program duration: 2 years
- Host Countries: worldwide based on business need of the World bank offices
- Deadline: open throughout the year
Financial Benefits of the WB Junior Professional Associates Program 2022:
- The selected candidate will get a competitive salary according to international standards.
- A two-year contract with the World Bank.
- Candidates who have a disability will get the Disability settlement fund.
Fields of World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program:
- human development (public health
- nutrition, population)
- social sciences (anthropology, sociology)
- environment (climate, blue economy)
- private sector
- administrative functions (such as IT, legal, accounting & communications ).
Eligibility Requirements for Junior Professional Associates Program (JAP) 2022:
- Recent Graduates from all around the world can apply.
- A candidate must have at least a bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- A candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the first day of the job.
- A candidate must be fluent and proficient in the English language.
- Having command in more than one WB’s official language is a plus point. (Arabic, French, Chinese Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish)
- The JAPs are eligible to reapply for this program if they take a two-year “Cooling Off” period.
- Experience certificate
- Educational certificates & credentials.
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Cover Letter
- Reference Letters.
The applications for World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program (JAP) are accepted throughout the year.
How to Apply for the WB Junior Professional Associates Program 2022?
- Visit the World’s Bank external career website.
- Complete the application form online from there.
- The hiring manager will only contact those candidates who are identified for an assignment.