Applications are invited to apply for the University of New South Wales Graduate International Scholarships 2021 in Australia. The UNSW Scholarship for international students is available for Masters and Doctoral Degree programs. The selected students will get the Tuition Fee and Stipend during the scholarship program.
The program aims to attract the best students from around the world who want to pursue their Masters or PhD degree in Australia. The duration for a Master’s Degree scholarship is 2 Years and 3.5 Years for PhD. Degree Programs.
You can also Apply for UNIL International Scholarship Program 2022 in Switzerland
UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Australia Details:
- Country of Study: Australia
- University: University of New South Wales
- Course Level: Master by Research and PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: $28,597 per annum
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: Open.
UNSW Scholarship 2021 Benefits:
The selected candidates for the University of New South Wales scholarship 2021 in Australia will receive an amount of $28,597 per annum funded by the Faculty, School or your Supervisor.
- International students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Students must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- To be considered for the UNSW scholarship, students must apply for a Master by Research or PhD degree at the University.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide proof of English language proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL, or any other (Check Language Requirements)
- Academic Transcripts
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Research Proposal
There is no deadline mentioned on the university website so apply as soon as possible for Research Scholarships 2021 at the University of New South Wales, Australia.
How to Apply:
To apply for UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2021, you need to complete an Online Application form via the official Portal. The official website link is given below.