The University of Winnipeg is now offering the President’s Scholarship for high-achieving international students to study in Canada. There are 53 scholarship awards for fresh entry global learners who will enter Winnipeg University for the first time.
The Winnipeg President’s Scholarship is offered for undergraduate, master’s, and diploma studies. Candidates must be involved in activities that Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities.
The University of Winnipeg is a dynamic campus and a downtown hub that connects students and individuals from different countries’ cultures and nurtures global citizens. Applicants who are applying for Winnipeg President’s Scholarship must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent. You can also Apply for World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2021 for International Students.
Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Course Level: Undergraduate / Masters / Diploma
- Host University: The University of Winnipeg
- Scholarship Value: $5,000.
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: June 01, 2021
- Development of Economics
- Criminal Justice
- Applied Computer Science
- Public Policy
- Innovation and Operations
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Arts Spiritual Disciplines& Ministry Practices M.A
- Sacred Theology S.T.M.
- Public Administration
- Religious Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
Financial Benefits of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2021:
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship provides successful students an award valued at $5,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Winnipeg President’s Scholarships 2021:
- A candidate must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- A candidate must be (non–Canadian citizens) an international student
- A candidate should be Entering the first year of any program.
- A candidate must demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities.
The application deadline to apply for Winnipeg President’s Scholarship in Canada is June 1, 2021.
How to Apply for Winnipeg University Scholarship:
- You need to complete an application form
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- An Updated CV
- Two references
- Candidates are advised to send a complete application, including supporting documents, in one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.