The University of Sydney is proud to partner with the Australian Government to provide the RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia. This exciting opportunity provides a generous scholarship to successful applicants seeking higher education in motivating and finding innovative solutions to global issues. This ambitious goal will be accomplished through comprehensive support for foundation, MS and Ph.D level studies that aim to create research networks, develop interdisciplinary collaboration, foster global stability, and create positive environmental change. Those interested in this remarkable opportunity are encouraged to apply. Don’t miss out on your chance to join an outstanding international community of researchers all striving towards greater understanding!
The University of Sydney, Australia is welcoming candidates from around the world to apply to its Australian Government RTP Scholarship 2023. Through the RTP Scholarship 2023 program, students can choose from a wide range of postgraduate research degrees and Ph.D. degrees. Designed specifically for promising and experienced scholars seeking to undertake innovative research in a leading research environment and gain additional skills, this comprehensive program offers an excellent opportunity for those planning on furthering their studies at a world-renowned educational institution. Not only will the successful finalists benefit from gaining a higher degree, but they will also be able to enrich their knowledge in their field of study and ensure their continued professional development.
The Australian Government RTP Scholarship 2023 at University of Sydney is a unique and great opportunity for students of all backgrounds. This scholarship offers financial support in the form of stipends and tuition waivers to eligible candidates, allowing them to focus on their studies while also reducing the burden of high tuition costs incurred with higher education. In addition, recipients are granted access to various research opportunities, internships and study abroad programs that can open doors to a whole new world of possibilities. Furthermore, this scholarship also serves as a symbol of recognition for those who have demonstrated excellence in their respective field and wish to pursue their academic goals at one of the top universities in the world. Therefore, the University of Sydney’s Government RTP Scholarship provides an excellent opportunity for students to reach their highest potential. You can also apply for Holland Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students
University of Sydney RTP Scholarship Program 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Course Level: Master and Doctorate Degree
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Domestic and international students
Available Fields List:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
- Education and Social Work
Benefits of University of Sydney RTP Scholarship 2023:
- The University of Sydney RTP scholarship is offering a stipend of $35,950 per annum (2022 rate).
- Tuition Fees Offset
- Travel allowance
- The Program also provides research funds.
Eligibility Criteria For RTP Scholarship 2023:
- A candidate must be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student.
- A candidate must have an outstanding academic record and research potential.
- A candidate must have an unconditional offer of admission or currently study in a master’s by research or Ph.D. at the University of Sydney.
- Previous Degree’s
- Two Recommendation Letters:
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Other reference documents
Australian Government RTP Scholarships 2023 Timeline:
|Commencing period||Submission deadline||Offers received from|
|Research periods 1 and 2, 2023||30 September 2022||1 December 2022|
|Research Period 3 and 4, 2023||12 December 2022||3 March 2023|
|Research Period 1 and 2, 2024||15 September 2023||24 November 2023|
How To Apply For RTP Australian Government Scholarships 2023?
In order to apply to University, students must follow the instructions below and complete the Application Form: