The Australian Government offers various scholarship opportunities for international students to study in Australia. The Australian Government Scholarships 2022 Program under RTP supports the Scholarships at the University of Sydney. Applications from international students are accepted for fully funded postgraduate (MS and Ph.D.) research degrees in Australia. The RTP Australian Government Scholarship 2022 at the University of Sydney is a fully-funded scholarship program that will cover all the student’s expenses.
The University of Sydney, Australia, offers RTP Scholarships 2022 for Post Graduate Research Degrees. Under this Australian Scholarship 2022 program, students can select from a large range of research degree programs. Candidates from all over the world can apply to the University of Sydney’s over 50+ world-class degrees programs for Masters and Ph.D. degrees.
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is a world-renowned, public institution of higher learning located in Sydney, Australia. The University of Sydney is a top-ranked Australian university and is one of the most prestigious in the world. The University of Sydney, Australia, ranks first in Sydney for graduate employability and fifth in the world. There are large numbers of domestic and international students that are enrolled in Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD programs at the University of Sydney. You can also Apply for Eiffel Excellence Scholarships 2022 in France
University of Sydney RTP Scholarship Program 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Course Level: Master and Doctorate Degree
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Domestic and international students
Available Fields List:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
- Education and Social Work
- The University of Sydney RTP scholarship is offering a stipend of $35,000 per year from 2020 awards. This rate applies to national and international students.
- Tuition Fees Offset
- Travel allowance up to $1,250
- Reimbursement of up to $420 for Masters applicants and up to $840 for Doctoral applicants.
- The Program also provides research funds.
Eligibility Criteria For RTP Scholarship 2022:
- A candidate must be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student.
- A candidate must have an outstanding academic record and research potential.
- A candidate must have an unconditional offer of admission or currently study in a master’s by research or Ph.D. at the University of Sydney.
- Previous Degree’s
- Two Recommendation Letters:
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Other reference documents
RTP Australian Government Scholarships 2022 Timeline:
- Research periods (1 & 2, 2022): September 30 2021
- Research periods (3 & 4, 2022): November 30 2021
- Research periods (1 & 2, 2023): September 30 2022
How To Apply For RTP Australian Government Scholarships 2022?
In order to apply to University, students must follow the instructions below and complete the Application Form: